Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah cause i been parking it in different places to check

Eg6-LiLbOy916

Dont Underestimate the"D"
5+ Year Member
WHAT THE HELL!!!!! my s**t does that too .. in the mourning around 7-8-9am .. and i know its not someone trying to steal it .. because im right there looking at it .. ima go get me a new alarm

aznboyrice

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is common problem with the audiovox prestige alarms and is why I hate them because my mom has a prestige as well and that ish goes off at night and scares the hell out of me when I am sleeping. Part of the problem is that the sensor has to be adjusted just right and commonly a faulty brain.

How much did you pay for the alarm? In my personal opinion, I would get something else next time that many installers have experience and trust like DEI (Viper, Clifford, Python, etc.) because they dont have this problem. And of course, there are other alarms out there but thats up to you.

dontknow

5+ Year Member
First of all, I know this is an old post sorry, but...

I have very simliar symtoms on an oiginal Honda alarm....cars is a 98 1.8Vtec

My alarm goes itself after about 1minute of arming it, I stood next to it yesterday and waited, and sure as hell, after a 1minute or so, it went off.

I read that a dying battery can possibly cause it (cars own I take it) as mine's fine..

Where's this shock sensor...and could that cause it, although no one's touching it, I'm just standing next to it waiting.