Car Gatherings

gotkiet

5+ Year Member
hmm i'll go to the one in aggtown.. cravens is kinda small for a carmeet? unless its like... 10 carz xD

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad you guys will be able to atttend. The park is not small. One side has about a good 40-50 car parking lot and the other entrance is huge(i'm guessing good for 150+ cars).

I think they meet up on monday nights on I-20 and collins. I haven't been out there. let me know if you go one of these days.

EK_99_BOI

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I-35 and north beach street..every saturday... everyone meets at the albertsons...

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard there some damn nice cars in Texas....I use to have a buddy i knew that live down there.

crxboy69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
97ek4coupe said:
Any meets in the Houston area?? Aside from the monthly Planet Zero meet?
dude, westheimer on weds and sats. everyone starts their runs prob at like 930 10 sometimes sooner than that. on wed nights its at taco cabanna, on sat, its in the plot close to con's. i was there lastnight, it was pretty hott lol.

97ek4coupe

Stock & Slow
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
crxboy69 said:
dude, westheimer on weds and sats. everyone starts their runs prob at like 930 10 sometimes sooner than that. on wed nights its at taco cabanna, on sat, its in the plot close to con's. i was there lastnight, it was pretty hott lol.
Yeah, forgot about Westheimer. Might try to head out there this weekend, was out of town last weekend.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of us are starting little meets off I-30 and Crockell Hill at the Whattaburger parking lot around 9pm. No cops and nobody messes with us. Come on by if you're around.

norybg3

5+ Year Member
when??? and is this gonna be a weekly thing???
btw, where do you stay in agg-town, cause Ive never seen your car around

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm never in Arlington bro. Only when I go home but I'm off I-20 and 360. And yes we're trying to make this a weekly thing.

norybg3

5+ Year Member
alright man, I'll def try to show up some time, if not I guess I'll see you april 28th =)

norybg3

5+ Year Member
My name is byron, I stay by mitchell and new york. I usually drive daily on cooper to get to work, and Ive been seeing some nice cars around here lately. Do you know any one that drives a red lowerd ek? I saw one following an evo the other day and he had the clubcivic.com decal.

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
Hey Migs, what day is the meet at whattaburger? I'll see if I can get my cousin to come out there with me in his ek.

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
also if you guys dont mind a little drive we have a weekly meet on thursdays in Mckinney at Texas Roadhouse of 75.

norybg3

5+ Year Member
alrigh, me and my friend went to the arlington meet by collins and I-20 at the sonic. And it sucked, so I'll definitely go to the one in dallas tomorrow