<<<<Car Sponsership>>>>???

Status
Not open for further replies.

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
has anyone tried this and had results of any kind.....i was going to try it just to see if it was for real.....but havent decided weather or not to do it so i thought i would ask

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you talking about carsponsorships.com or something?

bad idea...

zb12691

Ebuilt Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they wont f**king leave me alone. they say you buy stuff, go to car shows, than the refund money for the parts. i didnt do it. sounded fishy. and they want 80 bucks up front.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do it and let us know how it works. :thumbup:

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
yea i was talkinf about car sponsorships.com......ive wanted to do just to see....yea i know they want 80 up front but just to try it i mean if its real s**t free s**t right lol

hondagriff

Banned
It's basically a membership site for "some" items on wholesale price. Tried it a few years back. Got some brembo rotors and pads for $50. Also paid around $300 for intercooler sprayer system for a buddy of mine. The products are very limited. I'd show an item list but I can't remember my login for them.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my buddy actually got a full sponsorship from dunlop tires through them. but in order to get that he had to pay somewhere around 400 bucks up front not just 80

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: if I had a nickel everytime someone posted one of these threads......

I'm sponsored by Duralast clutches and Valucraft batteries. :cool:

Last edited:

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
discounts on limited items, you buy first and they might pay you back some of the money, search google for people who have does this, they got ripped off, seen it hundreds of times.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did it a few years ago.. it was a total scam... hundreds of dollars for free stickers basically..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe if you learned how to spell and learned some grammar, people would actually take you seriously. Just my opinion.

And to answer your question, no one is going to sponsor an older hatch like the one you have in your avatar unless its really hooked up already. Nothing against your car, but they want newer cars that either go to the strip, or go to shows. They also have you show off their stickers on your car, which isnt really worth the discount unless you get a sponsorship from a good company.

White90EF

===SwAp DeEz===
5+ Year Member
damn you need to have some respect. Not everyone can have a nice car. most people are just thankful to have one...not everyone has mommy and daddy to fund there s**t like some people....or have good jobs....i just do what i can when i can... you dont need to be putting people down... so back off.....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you need to have some respect. Not everyone can have a nice car. most people are just thankful to have one...not everyone has mommy and daddy to fund there s**t like some people....or have good jobs....i just do what i can when i can... you dont need to be putting people down... so back off.....
lighten up, they're just giving you s**t. No need to take it personal. :D and the sponsor bullshit is just that.... bullshit. A legit sponsor pays you, not the other way around so you get discounts. ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
op, dont be a tool..

Status
Not open for further replies.