***Car Stolen #2***

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's so awesome to hear that u found it. good luck gettin everythin back together. keep us posted.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woo woo. Nice. Did you have the parts insured. P.S The digicam thing is pirceless. Man you could do some mean burnouts with those tires haha.

Jibber

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn sorry about the stolen kit and anything else you may have lost..omg those bastards put spares on all four

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you God it's f**king driveable and can be remodded. :worthy: :puppyeyes
Glad you got it back Oscar! Now you got a second chance to do things right this time and protect your car better mang! Cherish that Bish!!!!

EJ's Rule!

Got V-TEC??
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I am putting all the stock pieces back and then Imma sell it... I might also have a lil surprise for you guys this week... btw who wants to buy my car???

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to hear you got it back in mostly one piece. My friend had his '00 si stolen and they stripped all they could then took rocks and s**t and smashed in everything they could. All the body panals were f**ked, sun roof was busted along with all the glass and the interior was torn to bits.

Good luck with the next ride!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oscar sell me your red/clear tail lights?

EJ's Rule!

Got V-TEC??
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rey rey said:
oscar sell me your red/clear tail lights?
mmm.... I cant sell my car without tail lights man... Im selling some other stuff.... I have a neuspeed strut bar...

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey oscar, u still have that strut bar? i'll take it off ur hands if u don't need it anymore. pm me and we'll negotiate, aiight?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oscar trade Rey for his tail, that'd work. So whats the surprise? I wanna know. f**k clubs I"ll never get one thanks to you, hope everything works itself out bro. They didn't catch the feckers who did this did they?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ's Rule! said:
mmm.... I cant sell my car without tail lights man... Im selling some other stuff....
hey oscar i still have my stock light and the blacked out tezzas I'll give you both sets if you give me a deal on the red/clears. if im not around just have hooked on 4 or skinnyjdm halla at me.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
rey rey said:
EJ's Rule! said:
mmm.... I cant sell my car without tail lights man... Im selling some other stuff....
hey oscar i still have my stock light and the blacked out tezzas I'll give you both sets if you give me a deal on the red/clears. if im not around just have hooked on 4 or skinnyjdm halla at me.
thats still a shitty deal :wak:

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
hkt03 said:
umm not really he's selling the car why should he care whether he has the 99-00 lights on it or the 96-98 lights
i know.. i'm just giving rey s**t :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
glad to hear that they found it bro and not tooo much damage compared to the others that i've seen. good luck with the sale!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rey rey said:
hkt03 said:
if i want any s**t out of you I'll squeez your neck! lol

LMAO, Oscar let me know pm, im, whatever how much u want for the strut bar =)

and you should talk to Rey bout them lights , they would serve a good duty on his ride, keep it in the fam haha