Car Stolen !!!!

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TOday at 530am I woke to the sound of my car being stolen out of my drive way. 93 Integra thats Red. Bought it 3 days ago for a project car. :x :x :x :x If your reading this and your the one who boosted my car. All I have to say is whatt goes around comes around. Karma is a b***h. :twisted:

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks man...i feel yah. hope u find out who it is. good luck!

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would check the ppl you bought it from. 3 days and its stolen? i hope you find it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlingStawk said:
i would check the ppl you bought it from. 3 days and its stolen? i hope you find it.
yeah. thats sounds a lil fishy

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlingStawk said:
Im thinking the same thing.. best of luck..

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry man..good luck, post up a desrciption so people can look for it

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wadup tom.. I bet you didnt even get a chance to register it under your name huh. Was the title even transfered completely?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[civic] said:
wadup tom.. I bet you didnt even get a chance to register it under your name huh. Was the title even transfered completely?

dang, thats good freaking point...this s**t is FISHY...time to send a little message to the people you bought it from FOR SURE...good luck Tom

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that blows hardcore. either this is the worst luck and the hugest coincidence ever or the ppl that sold it to you came around and jacked it. look into that

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So they found the car. It's at a tow yard, the rims and tires are gone and the stereo. So far thats all they told me. I'm going to look at it today. I hope it's not striped to hell. They found it in Bethel Island, wierd s**t

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awwwwwww

that's shitty

i'm glad they found it. hope everything isn't too bad =)

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I had to pay $400 dollars to get my own stolen car back. So they took the stereo the rims and tires and the seats, but everything still there. So I guess I'm just going to part it out. If you need any integra parts let me know. I'll sell pretty cheap to get rid of whats left.

Xam

here in 415
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ur the third person i heard bought a car and less than a week later got stolen. 1 of them found out it was the person that sold it to them. i think u should check with the local police about this and i garrentee its in richmond not the dudes house.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
WTF your Insurance didnt cover that s**t. You better talk to your insurance.