10+ Year Member
Eran, that actually sounds funny.. lol. you should capture some video! :D
i love cats.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o and i forgot about the time that my cat attacked a 7 year old girl. its been years ago.. but she full out attacked her. That girl has never been back to the house again

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude all my cats are friendly as s**t except for the random hyper playfights they have. my personal cat was just killed on the first and i have been a wreck ever since. seriously i could pick him up any way i wanted to and he wouldnt care. i could hang him over my shoulder and he would just sit there. if you spend the time with them they show you love and i would do anything to have this one back. it is just the worst feeling when you pick up your cat off the road and he is still warm out in 20 degree weather. if i had gotten home 5 minutes earlier he might still be alive. any one who would just kill a cat or other animal/pet for no reason is a p.o.s. if you're hunting thats another matter but i wont do it. i would kill a person before an animal unless my life was seriously in danger.
Wait wait wait, someone intentionally killed your cat???

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:haha:

i have a cat thats a complete retard. when she sleeps... she must be laying on something. a book, magazine, in a box, laundry basket, a stack of papers, mail, whatever it is... she must lay on it! she wont just sleep on the floor.

and the other one... you just snap your fingers and shes off like lightning.
the cats here are like that. they lay on coats, mail, napkins, my laptop bag, books... so weird.

i have a cat in my lap at the moment. ^__^ she gets jealous of the laptop. :P

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha my cat just jumped on my lap as i was reading this.. my cat is cool as f**k and likes people.. lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ yeah, his expression is f**king priceless! :lol:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like cats. I just dont like having all their hair all over the damn house.

my first cat is not bad. he reminds me of Garfield in almost every single way except for the pasta eating. hes f**ken lazy. always trys to run out the house but take one step out he just sits there. b***h ass.

my second cat is just retarded. and i'll just leave it as that but shes fun to play with.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like dogs. I allergic to cats...