cats cats cats

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if yours just looking for an ok header to get the job done then either will work fine. If you wanna max power u should look on the honda-tech market place for the people who sell the hytech replica 4-2-1 headers. Those things give awesome dyno gains. Just make sure they're direct fit cuz idk if theyre any longer then a regular header but they shouldn't be

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if anyone could recommend a decent header with a 2.5 inch outlet, it'd be much appreciated. I'm seriously trying to avoid having anything welded.
whats wrong with having anything welded? in most cases if theres a specific exhaust setup you want you will have to have something welded on your exhaust... for example when i went header and full exhaust it was too solid so i had to weld a flex pipe in

mikeyisfresh

whats wrong with having anything welded? in most cases if theres a specific exhaust setup you want you will have to have something welded on your exhaust... for example when i went header and full exhaust it was too solid so i had to weld a flex pipe in
I didn't say there was anything wrong with having something welded to my exhaust, because right now its completely welded except for the connector between the header and the cat. I would just simply like to avoid such measures because 1.) I do not know how to weld. 2.) I do not own a welder. and 3.) I would like to install the exhaust myself.

also, if I do not weld anything, that increases my chances of reselling the exhaust piece by piece, if I should want to upgrade to a different exhaust.