CBR parts on a D series?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is true temp but it is doeable right? i also hear that the gsxr ones work better if that helps, btw where have you been

buzzbombtom said:
this is true temp but it is doeable right? i also hear that the gsxr ones work better if that helps, btw where have you been

i have seen GSXR ones on a neon, people people people.....do things right, buy ITB's that are made for your motor, the velocity stack on those ITB's is going to be too small for your motors....i been in a mental instution

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
returnoftheking said:
THATS why its called a rumor, that didnt happen, the only pistons that MIGHT be usable would be the new goldwing pistons
yeah, thats very probable...although my friend also claims to have driven this crazy honda with motorcycle pistons. he actually described what it was like as well. cant remember exactly, but i think he said it revved at like 10 grand and something about sounding freaky...unlike any other honda he's heard. i'm still skeptical tho.

red_EF9si said:
yeah, thats very probable...although my friend also claims to have driven this crazy honda with motorcycle pistons. he actually described what it was like as well. cant remember exactly, but i think he said it revved at like 10 grand and something about sounding freaky...unlike any other honda he's heard. i'm still skeptical tho.

just because you have motorcycle pistons doesnt mean you can rev to 10k :roll:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no hanlon i am asking temp he was an og that has been booted like a million times but always comes back, he never really liked me and i didnt care for him at the start but now we dont have beef (its because jg and street toyz does suck) and he told me both of these things and now i have to admit and bow down to him

buzzbombtom said:
no hanlon i am asking temp he was an og that has been booted like a million times but always comes back, he never really liked me and i didnt care for him at the start but now we dont have beef (its because jg and street toyz does suck) and he told me both of these things and now i have to admit and bow down to him

buahahahahahahaha sweet :banana:

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
returnoftheking said:
just because you have motorcycle pistons doesnt mean you can rev to 10k :roll:
umm...yeah I agree. hence the skeptical part genius.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dood dont piss off the temp all i know is pistons have verry little to do with where you rev to. they are just along for the ride