CC Beer Thread

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I can legally drink today. =)
:party2:

Going to buy a 12pack of Hefenweizen and a 12pack of Corona for Saturday. =)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a 6-pack of Magic Hat "Wacko" their seasonal summer brew. Pretty light, not much hops. Little bit of lacing left on the glass and the head is super white.

Here's the catch, the beer is RED. There's beet juice in it, which gives it a really rich red hue, kinda f**ked up looking when it's in a glass.

Verdict: Good beer for pizza and food like that, not something I would pick to drink on its own.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Here's the catch, the beer is RED. There's beet juice in it, which gives it a really rich red hue, kinda f**ked up looking when it's in a glass.

Did someone say, beets?

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like I found what I'm picking up tonight.

I guess i should start doing BA style reviews on here too...

Got a 6-pack of Magic Hat "Wacko" their seasonal summer brew. Pretty light, not much hops. Little bit of lacing left on the glass and the head is super white.

Verdict: Good beer for pizza and food like that, not something I would pick to drink on its own.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You would post some s**t none of us can get, damn brew tease! What's your fav US beer you can't have there so I can get some :bluelol:
My favorite beer happens to be Kilkenny's, which is also unavailable in the U.S. :lol:

To tell the truth, I don't like any American beer. Does this mean I'm unamerican?

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back from vegas today. Not gonna lie, I drank more in a 5 day period there than a heavy drinker would kill in a months time.

Beer thought: Dos equis amber, not so good, and i love ambers...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My favorite beer happens to be Kilkenny's, which is also unavailable in the U.S. :lol:

To tell the truth, I don't like any American beer. Does this mean I'm unamerican?
I like very few American beers. Most of the mainstream ones are too watered down. You'll have to try some of the less mainstream ones.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You... SHUT YOUR MOUTH WITH THAT TALK!:evil::evil:
heh. Don't mind me. Not a fan of mexican beer in general. I would much rather crack an esb redhook or a fat tire instead of XX's amber.