CC Beer Thread

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
around here whenever you order a black/blue you get served half guiness and half blueberry ale.
Never had a blueberry ale. Wonder what it tastes like.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never had a blueberry ale. Wonder what it tastes like.
Fruit beers usually taste like an unfiltered wheat beer ale with a little bit of tartness and some fruity overtones. Usually not any sweeter.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Best if bought in Canada, like 6% soo good and cheap, I miss the westcoast for this beer!

We used to get drunk n try finding the hidden Sasquatch on the bottle.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currently drinking this, and deeply saddened that I only have one bottle. This is probably the best ale I have ever had.

but I have a good supply of this =)

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Best if bought in Canada, like 6% soo good and cheap, I miss the westcoast for this beer!

We used to get drunk n try finding the hidden Sasquatch on the bottle.
I cant think of a kokanee I haven't found the sasquatch on...harder by the fire light

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i've never heard of a black and blue. Can you order that at most bars?

k624ash

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love guiness and bodingtons, but i also love to try new beers all the time.

Yuengling is my stand by beer, its a wonderful balance of price and quality, plus i like to support them since they are local to me

I also like beers like strongbow, but it depends on how im feeling.

but since im a poor college student i usually drink things like natty, pbr, or whatever i can get my hands on

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm a poor college student too. There's no reason to drink s**t beer, unless you're chugging it (don't wanna waste the good stuff!.) The better stuff is only a couple bucks more.

k624ash

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm a poor college student too. There's no reason to drink s**t beer, unless you're chugging it (don't wanna waste the good stuff!.) The better stuff is only a couple bucks more.
haha im at the point were a few bucks is an important difference. besides, its more then a few bucks difference between a case of natty light and a case of guiness. Thats like a $30 difference.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was talkin 6 packs, lol. If you're gettin cases, well... I dunno man... Just don't be a cheap ass! lol

k624ash

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was talkin 6 packs, lol. If you're gettin cases, well... I dunno man... Just don't be a cheap ass! lol
In 6 weeks ill be working full time, then i can get the good stuff again.

The thing is though i do enjoy the cheap beers as well, maybe not as much, but i still love beers like pbr.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, if ya like em, then I guess you're lucky, haha. Nothing wrong with liking the cheap stuff. That makes life a lot easier. Personally, I can't stand it unless I'm playing a drinking game or something.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Has anybody tried any of abita's beer, other than purple haze? I've had purple haze and I love it. I'm just wondering if the others are equally as good.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I find Abita to be a really bitter wheat beer. Other than the Purple Haze, I was not a fan. :(

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Has anybody tried any of abita's beer, other than purple haze? I've had purple haze and I love it. I'm just wondering if the others are equally as good.
my first post i posted most of abita's beer. I REALLY like Abita Amber. another good one is

Gotta support a Louisiana brewing company.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My two favorites:

And to go along with it:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG