CC cruise may be?

CG5accord

5+ Year Member
Hey whas up guys...i know im chimmin in after a long ass time school got my hands full, but I was thinking who would be down for a chill time and a cruise somewhere before the winter really kicks in. I was thinking we could have one before my b***h is stored away for the winter ahhaha and im sure many of you also.. I dont know exactly what date, but I think it would be fun...feel free guys to add any inputs...and locations and dates if you guys are down for this....hope to see all of u guys soon

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
are you thinking of a casual chill, chat, and cruise session or a day-long cruise event?

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm down, as far as dates go..any weekend essentially. I'm in the Twin Cities btw

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude im in maybe! but where are you planning this?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Possibly, I'm down more to chill my cars already on winter steelies Beheims kind of a long drive for you isn't it?

Maybe you n Tony can do a mini MN meet or somethin if you didn't want to roll to Chicago.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From now till mid-January I'm booked at work. I heard it was suppose to snow 3 to 6 inches either Saturday or Sunday. :lol: Kinda late, eh?

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Possibly, I'm down more to chill my cars already on winter steelies Beheims kind of a long drive for you isn't it?

Maybe you n Tony can do a mini MN meet or somethin if you didn't want to roll to Chicago.
haha, I actually mentioned that to him last week. Me and EmIIspecED roll alot (j's and blunts that is) but a 3 man cc meet doesn't do it justice and I wouldn't mind rolling to Chi-town for a weekend, I got a fair amount of buddies I haven't seen in awhile...but yeh 6 hours is wicked long

I'm holding out...no steelies yet :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haha, I actually mentioned that to him last week. Me and EmIIspecED roll alot (j's and blunts that is) but a 3 man cc meet doesn't do it justice and I wouldn't mind rolling to Chi-town for a weekend, I got a fair amount of buddies I haven't seen in awhile...but yeh 6 hours is wicked long

I'm holding out...no steelies yet :lol:
make sure you let me know when team ocelot is in the area =)

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ absolutely...I may have to leave work early today so I can start training

CG5accord

5+ Year Member
yea i was just thinking like a casual chill....and cruise...we can all hang out may be get a bite to eat somewhere...and go on a planned cruise....i know its kind of late but hopefully not too late ahahha..

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im in if i get my car fixed(should be pretty much fixed this weekend). i was thinking we meet somewhere in Chicago and cruise down lake shore drive.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i think u guys should cruise out to south bend

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im still down to do this on a weekend...:smokenana" + :drive: = epic win

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^lol

ok, so why didnt we cruise in the warmer times?
eh, whatever im down to drive.im avliable afternoon on saturdays, and all day sunday.
friday and saturday nights are an option too, im down for that too. we can do it in the name of adrian
he's peacing out pretty soon

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm up for cruisin, but i'm not doing a snow/ice cruise this season. it'd be too dangerous with these crappy tires..

CG5accord

5+ Year Member
actually i think what adrian listed as the nov 30 cruise would be a good idea....cuz thas bout the same time i was thinking....