Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you guys are nuts. :rolf:

well i don't see how this site has to s**t at all. :what: but, really, it's the god damn internet. i don't see the point of creating a thread on a forum... just to complain about that forum. or taking things super seriously. it's... the... internet.

just my unconstructive opinion. :P

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you want clubcivic.com to be what YOU want it to be :lol: Doesn't everyone wsh they could have CC their own way? CC sucks huh? Then you go and start a dramatic thread :retard:

Just be lucky that you have members that can turn a drama filled thread like this one around into something funny ;)

CC f**ken ROCKS! All mods SUCK!

:P

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OH s**t WATCH OUT FOR JAY JAY!!!!

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My answer would be not to be so serious. I understand where you are coming from but the thing is if you let it get to you, you only get pissed off. Sure there are people that may bother you but I just don't let it get to me, it is only the internet. I think that I tend to spend too much time on this site and I should probably do something else than be on this site BUT this site is simply amazing. Some people make me laugh my ass off; off the top of my head I can think of Biz and Dank24 and that 95turboeg person. Just ignore the pricks on here and go on with the thread. Treat others the way you would like to be treated, if you dont have anything nice to say then don't say anything. Just my opinion though.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CC is fine. Critique is one thing, calling someone a "f**king retarded noob and you need to leave cc" is another. And there's a difference between an argument and a debate. Besides, it's an online community filled with people from around the world. There is bound to be disagreement and varieties of likings and dislikings. And a lot of us are geared more towards the "JDM" look. So if someone asks, "will 19's fit on my civic", obviously there is bound to be some flaming. That's what you get when you're on the internet. Not everyone is going to be all nice and make you feel at home and pat you on the back for everything you say / do.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CC has always been good, Sometimes i wish it was like clubrsx with the funny ass replys to threads like these..

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC has been as good to me as Aunt Jemima is to my pancakes on a cool autumm morning. :lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC has always been good, Sometimes i wish it was like clubrsx with the funny ass replys to threads like these..
It gets over the top there (clubrsx) though, people don't know when to stop.

Don't think I've ever seen a mod.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dagftdone.. Take this into account. i believe i cleaned up that JUN thread within hours of you reporting the post..

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
..... reporting the post..
hahahahaha. reporting a post. :lol:

real men don't report posts, that's for the whiny bitches and fat homos. :laugh:

Serisouly though, this forum is and has been for a while know so drama free. Most of the shitheads who used to roam this board have been banned, and the rest have left cause they got their butt hurt so many times :lol:

I'm not one to suck up to anyone, but I think credit should be given to the staff. Alot of changes in staff have been made, and pretty much 85%-90% of the current staff are all good guys/girls (Liz) who are easy to talk to and fair when it comes down to handling BS on the site.

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CC has been as good to me as Aunt Jemima is to my pancakes on a cool autumm morning.
I could go for some pancakes right now...but im goin with the Vermont maple syrup...only thing Vermonts good for........:lol:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do you guys change your join date? I have seen alot and im curious.
they're mods. they can do that.
i guess the longer they think
they've been here, the
better it makes them feel.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill wait for you then.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in be4 da LOCKEsmith :D

I wouldn't sport CC stickers on all 3 of my cars on a daily basis if I didn't have faith in this community. Especially it adds horsepower whenever I'm on 88, on my way to work. :D

The key is to be openminded. ;)