CC lanyards!?

CDubs

Registered VIP
where did they go. it has been sold out for a while and i really want one, if anyone knows when they r going to be back in stock that would be great

if this is the wrong section please move not sure where to put this

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All I heard was that there was an issue with where the lanyards were made and we're looking for another.

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Was just about to ask about this, too.

Ready and waiting to purchase one for myself, when they become available.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Me too! Mine broke a few months ago. Been waiting so long to have another.

I'd pay 13 for one too.

CDubs

Registered VIP
thanks jolly just what i was lookin for, i put this into the search bar and didnt come up with the answer i was lookin for or, or one at all

CDubs

Registered VIP
i think a list should be made ask now get on the pist to get the first ones

CDubs
VSP
00_Civic_Ex

we get the first three hahaha

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks for the interest guys. I'm currently working with a company to see if they can match what I had done in the past. I'll definately post something up when they are in-stock.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the interest guys. I'm currently working with a company to see if they can match what I had done in the past. I'll definately post something up when they are in-stock.
Ship me more of those metal thins on the bottom. Mine somehow snapped in half :P

CDubs

Registered VIP
Jay Jay FTW!! let us know man, hopefuly this company is better than the last

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks Jay Jay. Looking forward to their return.

CDubs

Registered VIP
Jay Jay FTW!! let us know man, hopefuly this company is better than the last

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in for one too! My girl wanted to get me one for my birthday, since my last one got broken, but they are out of stock, so yeah, put me on that list!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm seems like a lot of these previous bought ones are broken now........but put me down for one too

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine broke like 2 years ago :( i have it electrical taped and ziptied, in good fashion

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i think everyone wants one, i want one too, i gave mine to my cousin when he got his civic, and i had my mustang, now i wish i had it back :(

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mannn Jay Jay, if you got these going again you'd be making some money :thumbs up
its easy for everyone to SAY they want one...kinda tricky guessing how many people would actually shell out