CC may I introduce you to "Red Red Wine"...

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC may I introduce you to "Red Red Wine" **SOLD 9/09**

My Addition to my hatchies...

A friend of our's was looking into buying a RX-8 recently. They offered him $1,500 trade in. So we said for $1,500 let's save the guys at the dealership time and give the kid $1,500 cash. Mod list coming soon...

"Tony the angry Italian" (white hatchie) and "Boost" (red hatchie) would like to welcome "Red Red Wine" to the family! :D

My thoughts on the new project...

For the exterior:
I'm thinking between the Buddy Club 2 body kit and/or the Mugen lip kit.
I'm thinking original Milano Red Tricoat/Clearcoat paint job.
I'm thinking JDM spoon style mirrors.
I'm thinking glossy black rims 6 to 10 spokes with a polished lip. Rota GT-3's perhaps?
I'm thinking red/clear tail lights. (This is questionable.)
I'm thinking stock head lights with yellow halogens.
I'm thinking JDM corner lights.
I'm thinking JDM (side) turn signals.
I'm thinking JDM mudflaps.

And none of this ever got accomplished. :lol:

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$1500 and it runs? nice new addition, but that body kit is heinous. Keep the original milano red though, that paint is the bomb.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pick up and it looks like it needs jdm love...g/l and hope to see improvement soon.

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
Nice pic up, I'm thinkin you should get rid of the bodykit, would look much cleaner. To make this clean all you would really have to do is get OEM bumpers, OEM Headlights, take off the sideskirts and through on some 15" rims. And it would look klean IMO

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id say, lose the body kit and dont get another, do all oem parts and a lip, then that would be very nice. good luck with it, keep us updated.

bizoneoeh said:
You could pic me up in it, nice :thumbs up
your sig is gross.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments guys!
The interior is like MINT! It's pretty much my daily driver now. It's nice to have A/C again tho. Trying to see what motor I might wanna go with. Any ideas?

Mike :drool: :kisskiss: :naughty:

Jaime :biz: :naughty:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
red red win is a perfect name, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth :thumbup:

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm that kit looks in OK condition. i say find someone who would trade for their stock parts wit the same color. won't hurt to try. and then.... slam it all the way!!!!!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suanico said:
red red win is a perfect name, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth :thumbup:
:hitlol:
Ferio Vi-RS said:
hmmm that kit looks in OK condition. i say find someone who would trade for their stock parts wit the same color. won't hurt to try. and then.... slam it all the way!!!!!
Oh yeah. This dood gave me the original stock bumpers along with it. The body kit is made of urathane. It just needs a decent paint job on the kit it's self. I already have two semi-JDM looking hatchies. This is my show car status. I just want to get another tasteful body kit on it and also have a lip kit as a backup incase I get disgusted with it. Can't really lower the car much in my area due to the roads being so shitty thanks to the winters here in Chicago.
bizoneoeh said:
:hi:
WTF does my sig have to do with anything? f**ken Hater!
Connie! :hi:
Tell him to eat s**t, run rabbid, and bark at the moon!
Your photography skillz are hot!
Jaime... when you coming out here bro? Tell me you still got the hatchie?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
Tell him to eat s**t, run rabbid, and bark at the mood!
Your photography skillz are hot!
Jaime... when you coming out here bro? Tell me you still got the hatchie?
Of course I still have the hatch, the passanger seat is still waiting for your nice ass :D So you're back in Chicago?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
slowcivic E G said:
Id say, lose the body kit and dont get another, do all oem parts and a lip, then that would be very nice. good luck with it, keep us updated.

your sig is gross.
your gross :ghey:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like you have a nice project on your hands...I think its going to come out great..!!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Of course I still have the hatch, the passanger seat is still waiting for your nice ass :D So you're back in Chicago?
Yay! I've been back since Febuary dood. Don't ask me whatever possessed me to move back to the sticks for those short 4 months in NC. Oh yeah... to dodge the brutial Chicago winter. :lol: :lol: