CC Member "JL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoDave!

I found no other neccessary place to post this but this goes out to ALL the moderators here on CC. This member by the name of JL, has been harrassing me via PM after I had warned him not to send me any messages. He continuesly is trying to argue with me about suspension components and such. I have let the topic go because he turned it to complete s**t. But he is still crying about something for some reason. There are unread messages from him in my inbox. I have no interest in reading them.

There was a thread on here not to long ago about which lower control arms to get. He started arguing with myself and another guy "OLOCK" on here telling us stuff he had no clue what he was talking about. Well here is the thread:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=113222

HE desides to "call me out" on many different things that were said. I would like it to stop but he refuses to let his own stupidity and stubborness off the hook, and listen to me.

And JL is you are reading this.....STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES I WILL NOT READ THEM, I WILL NOT ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH. KNOCK IT OFF!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Call the cops!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, I'm here I need everyone to back up now

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds a bit emo to me. pm him back and tell him to stop pming you then just delete his messages.

GoDave!

JiuJitsu_greg said:
Sounds a bit emo to me. pm him back and tell him to stop pming you then just delete his messages.
already did...he keeps messaging me..

is there a way for me to block him???

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GoDave! said:
already did...he keeps messaging me..

is there a way for me to block him???
for the time being you can disable the option under "User CP" to receive private messages. You wont receive them from anyone, but it will stop the issue for the time being. I'll let one of the Super Mods know. Off-hand I dont think you can block certain members, but we can tell him to stop and if its persistant - then ban him.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just delete them and ignore him.. and eventually he will stop.. thats what happens when you ignore someone who is bothering you..

but on a side note.. if you read the thread you are sad about.. hes NOT breaking any rules.. he simply calling you out on why you recommended $250+ lcas.... hes allowed to disagree with you...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and if you really wanted him to stop.. making THIS thread and calling him stupid is PROBABLY not the best way to do it...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I agree... the proper way to handle this situation is to PM a moderator. Please do that next time.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Want some cheese with this f**king whine?? lololol... jk... kinda not really....

But JL actually is a very knowledgeable guy....maybe you should listen.... and it looks like you started the "bashing"... he was taking it to PMs because you guys were jacking that dudes thread.... you shoulda just taken it to PMs instead of trying to get him in trouble and "telling the teacher"... Plus who cares its a f**king online forum... not like you know him IRL...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
Want some cheese with this f**king whine?? lololol... jk... kinda not really....

But JL actually is a very knowledgeable guy....maybe you should listen.... and it looks like you started the "bashing"... he was taking it to PMs because you guys were jacking that dudes thread.....
ding ding ding...

GoDave!

turbo95eg6 said:
JL :thumbup: He knows more than you.
HA!

Jmoto911 said:
But JL actually is a very knowledgeable guy....maybe you should listen.... and it looks like you started the "bashing"... he was taking it to PMs because you guys were jacking that dudes thread.... you shoulda just taken it to PMs instead of trying to get him in trouble and "telling the teacher"... Plus who cares its a f**king online forum... not like you know him IRL...
Why would I listen and take stats or info on a product that I already have experience with, from somebody who seems to have none. And plus I was the only person who replied with F7 LCA's at first, then Green said well they're only for looks, Olock disagreed and stated some facts, then JL comes on trying to say he's wrong turning it into s**t by disecting everything Olock had stated. But I guess you didn't see that. All I tried to do after my first reply of the thread was to get the thread starter the RIGHT info and steer them clear of naysayers and inexperienced "tuners" If you're going to be wrong about it, at least go to Honda-Tech.

Bottom line is I told him to stop PMing me bitching about stuff, he didn't listen. I let all the mods know.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like JL, he has a nice hatch ;)

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
click on his name, go to his profile, click where it says something like "add user to ignore list" that will probably stop the messages, maybe not. it works for annoying members who post up nothing but crap all the time though

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd trust JL with any questions on my Civic's suspension, more than likely. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.