honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Mr.Luder said:
i bought some decals a couple days ago and i didnt get a tag under my name.....! i have order number to prove it
LOL, you might have to talk to justin if he'll let taht pass as donating to the site, as of right now it doesn't.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that seems like 2 seperate things..... DONATING and buying a sticker..............

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
LOL, you might have to talk to justin if he'll let taht pass as donating to the site, as of right now it doesn't.
if i remembered correctly...the decals were 4 dollars and it donates to the site....now its 5 and it doesnt? i mean i aint worried bout the cc supporter deal but to tell me buying the decals didnt help the site...where'd it go?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Mr.Luder said:
if i remembered correctly...the decals were 4 dollars and it donates to the site....now its 5 and it doesnt? i mean i aint worried bout the cc supporter deal but to tell me buying the decals didnt help the site...where'd it go?
i'm not saying they don't go to the site, but they are 2 seperate things, buying a itme is like buying from any other business, just becuase you buy a soda once or twice a day doesn't mean your a supporter of soda, it just means your thirsty, which means it's only temporary til you can get your fix somewhere else, and with donating it's like giving to a charity, your not getting anything in return but knowing you help someone else, without getting a physical item in return.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
i'm not saying they don't go to the site, but they are 2 seperate things, buying a itme is like buying from any other business, just becuase you buy a soda once or twice a day doesn't mean your a supporter of soda, it just means your thirsty, which means it's only temporary til you can get your fix somewhere else, and with donating it's like giving to a charity, your not getting anything in return but knowing you help someone else, without getting a physical item in return.
well yea i know...just wanted to clearify! i am going to donate but after i get paid. my account is at -0.30! im broke

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the funniest part abotu the whole thing.. you can donate whatever you want.. even just a dollar if thats all you have.. anyone who wants the supporter tag.. can get it for 50 cents.. justin TOTALLY understands that not everyone has a ton of money..

but as i pointed out before.... every little bit is apprecaited... = )

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
like anthony said, i don't have a ton of money... $4.20 was an amount i could afford and that's what i donated.... this time.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
like anthony said, i don't have a ton of money... $4.20 was an amount i could afford and that's what i donated.... this time.

$1.00 is plenty ;) as they say its the thought.. :D

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i had a paypal account so i could donate something...

i always use my dads and i dont think we would let me donate to a forum.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Going-West said:
i wish i had a paypal account so i could donate something...

i always use my dads and i dont think we would let me donate to a forum.
you don't need a pay pal account to donate.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Going-West said:
how do you do it then?
just use a CC, taht's all i did, just read the screens through each page you go through, it show's you options you can choose.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've got a debit card, will that work?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nm, i figured it out. donated $20 =) i hope it worked

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
looks like it worked, you got a tag now.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup, what a pretty little tag it is. lol, glad to help out, i figure this site has given me all the info i posess on cars, which i knew next to nothing about before, and ive met some cool people so might as well do my part if i have a little extra cash. :D

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
it would lead to massive whoring to say the least :lol:

i guess i dont get the point of this... do you feel sad that you dont have a red box?
:werd:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
then leave :what:

you still have yet to bring up a realistic way of making your idea happen.
whoa
:shock: :shock: :shock:

damn Todd i thought that was ur boy ? :rolf:

i still think its a shitty idea...

we shouldn't be contributing to the site just so we can get a little picture under our name...
JJ already provided us with a whole lot of shyt wihtout ever asmking for contribution..
for example i have seen many forums that still offer no more than 50 pm's and only when u contribute to the site a certain amount will they increase ur pm limit to say 75 and so on and so forth...
thi ssite looks 100x better than most sites out there..and there is no other site that i enjoy being more on...
theres no other site where i like interacting with people as much as i do here..
and it was my pleasure to be able to help Jay jay out...
as it would be my pleasure to contribute to the how to section and getting a pic or a title under my name for it would not make any difference..when ur part of a community u should share ur knowledge since thas what we r here for anyway..
any1 that wont do that without getting an incentive shouldn;t contribute or b here in the first place!

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
we shouldn't be contributing to the site just so we can get a little picture under our name...
JJ already provided us with a whole lot of shyt wihtout ever asmking for contribution..
for example i have seen many forums that still offer no more than 50 pm's and only when u contribute to the site a certain amount will they increase ur pm limit to say 75 and so on and so forth...
thi ssite looks 100x better than most sites out there..and there is no other site that i enjoy being more on...
theres no other site where i like interacting with people as much as i do here..
and it was my pleasure to be able to help Jay jay out...
as it would be my pleasure to contribute to the how to section and getting a pic or a title under my name for it would not make any difference..when ur part of a community u should share ur knowledge since thas what we r here for anyway..
any1 that wont do that without getting an incentive shouldn;t contribute or b here in the first place!
:puppyeyes my hero. :lol: no but really blazed sums it up quite nicely. exactly was i think

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
great post blazed. clubcivic's like extended family to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.