*CCs Official Bump Thread*

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i don't get why hardee's and carl's jr are the same thing with different names... bump? :what:
I went to my Dad's in Arizona and he said his favorite fast food out there was Carl's Jr.... bump i was like WTF?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was talking to someone online about carl's jr... and they were like.. wtf?! that's hardee's!

i've never seen a hardee's but i looked it up and sure enough... they're the same bumping thing. why?!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was talking to someone online about carl's jr... and they were like.. wtf?! that's hardee's!

i've never seen a hardee's but i looked it up and sure enough... they're the same bumping thing. why?!
who b knows? u maybe m its p like honda and acura?

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump:

woah chill out buddy. i took 1 civic hood and my friend took 2 civic trunks from the junkyard, the kid that was looking out for us got caught and ratted us out. not that big of a deal imo, it was a stupid thing we did and i would never do it again but theres no need to s**t on my family, thats tasteless

/ end bump

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump cause I f**king hate deadlifts

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
who b knows? u maybe m its p like honda and acura?
maybe... except... they're not EXACTLY the same. carl's jr and hardee's, as far as i can tell, even have all the same menu items?

bumping whatever. :lol:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump. the person u stole from has a family. and im pretty sure stealing less then $500 worth of s**t isnt a felony.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
buuuuuuump. again. yup, well, ur right on the 1st part, i realize that and i wouldnt do it again. as for the second, i wouldnt be complaining if it wasnt. but..larceny over $250, and it was just over that.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for that being a noob question

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
b ump. well thanks for clear that up, ya it is a noob question but ive heard those terms tossed around for yrs and never understood really. you kno wen sum1 says sumthing and u say "ya i kno" and go along like you actually no wat they are talking about, well...ya.

bump for learning sumthing new. i guess

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump for answering a "noob question" wrong.

long block is block and head. short block is just block. swap includes a transmission.

thats how i've always done it...

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your both wrong. longblock is the entire car and shortblock is the cupholder, retards

(j/k)

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump.

it really depends, some people do it differently.

i always think of long black as full engine and tranny, but thats not always the case.
i think of short block as only block, no head

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump.

it really depends, some people do it differently.

i always think of long black as full engine and tranny, but thats not always the case.
i think of short block as only block, no head
rrright. well bump because im selling a long block....tranny not included.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump cause im picking up some bad ass wheels this Saturday. f**k yea! cough cough volks cough!