Central Pa, and surrounding area meet!

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmmm. I will have to take a count after classes today.

gents97civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Attendance

I got bored =) .

01 HS-POKEY
02 jpeczcturbo
03 boricuacvc
04 sibluevtec99 (Maybe)
05 gents97civ (Maybe)
06 frickinslow4dr
07 JDM James
08 Terrorific35
09 bcivic94
10 Ace$nyper
11 4thengine
12 CivicEX13
13 tthummer10

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tthumma ...you have probably seen me rollin around....i 'm stationed at the barracks, and used to live in carlisle till i moved to ocamp hill 2 weeks ago...i drive a black 97 coupe with really dark tint on the windows and oklahoma tags....any who....i'm goin down to york this weekend to scope some places out...so i will post my finds on sunday to let everyone know whats up

frickinslow4dr

^f**ktard
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
13! wow i didnt realize we had that many already, werd i thought we had like 6.

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got 2 guys to come with me who have a swapped Crx and an Integra if they can come, if you guys dont mind?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hell, the teg is the civics brother, so i wouldn't see a problem with that personally

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you guys ahve a date set up yet? i want to find out so i can keep that day free or if i have something going on i can work around it so i can still come down.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
no date yet i think, i think pokey is looking for a site still, but he'll keep us posted.

gents97civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
teg and crx are close enough to a civic for me. The more the merrier.

frickinslow4dr

^f**ktard
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i guess an old supra, wrx, and a lancer are pushing it huh? I need to roll w/more hondas, but everyone always sells theres. Did we pretty much decide on york tho? y dont we have the meet at hooters??

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
umm, hooters, but not a big enough lot to hang, but good enough to meet at and have lunch.

5thJennDelSol

The CC Hitwoman!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i gotta be down

Alright, guess I really have no choice in the matter, unless I decide to stay home alone... :cry: ... lol.... I'm down, obviosly, where Eric is, I am... add me to the list!
Oh, and there are plenty of clubs in the area, for those who aren't familiar!! We'll be hitting them up if I have anything to do with it.... (layin down the whip)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
no clubin for me, im not into that scene, but yes i'll be there for the meet atleast.

toolow

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coount me in i might be able to git a couple peeps to come out with me ill be commin in from pittsburgh so carlisle isnt too bad, anyone goin to the carlisle show in harrisburgh we should git together somehow there too

frickinslow4dr

^f**ktard
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werd def. up for the clubin, but i would def. have to be up for some drinking first. being drunk makes almost everything that much better. except sex and driving. BTW dont drink and drive. Any new news after the weekend of research as of where this diddy is gonna be?

5thJennDelSol

The CC Hitwoman!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eric still hasn't established that... a park in york is all he's shared with me.... I guess its gonna be may 1st! I'm sure someone will bring some beer or something, but no guarentees! you may have to wait for the bars/clubs later on!!

5thJennDelSol

The CC Hitwoman!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
***status****

Okay guys... here's the status... Eric and I have picked a place, but i need a somewhat def. head count.... Or atleast a ballpark figure, so i can reserve the right size pavillion for the group!!! (Eric makes the plans, and i'm stuck working them all out!! go figure!! :lol: ) Thanx everyone!!! btw, the sooner the better, we'll get directions up on here for everyone once its finalized! :thumbs up

Ace$nyper

York Pa okie coo thats not huge haul for me that'll lean me more into coming but i wont go clubing rather just go home with few mates crack open few cases.

frickinslow4dr

^f**ktard
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definitley in. count at least one friend on that, maybe more, but two of us for sure. wats may 1st? a saturday??

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm still in and may be bringing a friend and his car also, he's new to civics, and loves what can be done to them.