CF Intake and AC Hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Price Reduced on Both.

CF Intake SOLD!
(If you want to replace the filter for cosmetic reasons, I've been quoted 45 from memory fab)

AC Hose 50 obo

Help me get this stuff out of here.

Have a few things I'm trying to get rid of. First, a Memory Fab Carbon Fiber intake which is a direct copy of the password jdm intake. They sell for the exact same price and the quality is good. Only issue is the filter continuously rubbed when installed and I never fitted it as best it could so there is some excess wear on the filter. It's shown in the pictures. Besides that everything else is in great condition as you can see. I'm looking for 100 bucks. pm me for offers.

Secondly, I have a upper AC hose which I mistakenly purchased when I had a leak in an ac line last summer. Never got around to send it back and am just looking for the price i paid $60 obo.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for a nice intake

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man. Prices are currently obo right now. No trades btw, as I am broke. =)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice intake man good luck with the sale

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice parts!

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still for sale. Willing to negotiate prices on both parts. Let me know.

styles671

The Great White Hype!
5+ Year Member
interested on the intake can u pm me lowest shipped?? also pm me a site that sellls the same size filter thanks!

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm currently taking offers at 75 plus shipping for the intake. No lower. First come first serve.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update! I'm letting the cf intake go for 60 plus shipping nothing less. This is a great price even w/ the noted cosmetic damage to the filter. Let me know.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how bout 60 shipped to 18969?
Sorry, no go on that. I've reduce the price way more than enough to account for any additional cost to purchase a new filter. You'd basically be getting a new cf intake for 105 bucks not including shipping w/ my price. When I originally bought this, it rarely found any under 125-150 considering theyre usually 175 plus shipping.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wish that intake was compatible with the gsr stock manifold :[

Status
Not open for further replies.