changing guage cluster mileage

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Before anyone says anything...I already know all the laws and whatnot about mileage change. I know whats legal and whats not legal.

I bought an Si cluster for my 99 EX and I want to roll back the mileage a lil bit on the Si cluster to match the current miles on my EX cluster. I saw a thread awhile back of someone doing this...I wanna say it was Billy. aka MugenKid18 or Evan. but not sure. I don't know if the thread was removed? I did some search for awhile and couldn't find it. I know it can be done! Any info would be great, thanks!

B18cbubble

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha oh s**t.. what up man. I googled it and this came up. i thought there was a write up on this, but i think you just pull the axle out and spin the numbers to what you want. good luck dude!

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually rolled my new cluster back today. Its not too hard at all PM me if you want specific instructions

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys, I actually ended up figuring it out, even without pulling the needle and gauge face off. Now i just gotta drive it and make sure they roll correctly hah. but it all should be good.