Changing springs.. suggestions?

Tmak

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I currently have Eibach Pro kit springs w/ stock shocks, will be replacing the shocks in the near future, so I might consider changing springs as well.. Reason for that is, I don't like the drop the pro kit gave me.. it's just not low enough, and there's over an inch gap between the wheel and fender. Sportlines gives such a big range, 1.8-2.3 inches and I don't want anything more than 2 inches.

Some possible choiced I've found are Tein S-tech or the Sportlines.. any thoughts?

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How was the ride with the Pro-kit on stockers and how long did you go on that?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they r both good companies...pick whichever really...

Tmak

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's been years now, maybe 4 years and the shocks are still alright. I'll be changing them to yellows or kyb's.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think im the only person i know with RS*R springs and i love them. they dropped my Si a hair over 2" in the back and right on 2" in the front. there is almost no gap in the front and NO gap in the rear between tire and fender yet i have no rub problems. so far they give the best drop ive seen on a civic without doing coilovers. also they have a higher than usual spring rate which lessens the chance of bottoming-out on big bumps and saves the life of your shocks. ive still got stock Si shocks with 110K miles and they still give a tight strong ride.

bcivichb

Driving South
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, mugenkid, that makes me wanna get those springs :shock:

JoePa98

Rollin Stock!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had omnis on my civic and loved them, nice and stiff, great quality, They're sitting in my garage if you're interested, they're just collecting dust