Changing the bulbs for the lights inside the car

Magic420

5+ Year Member
Are the Bulb size the same as the license plate bulbs 194/168 ? for the interior lights? b/c I want to change the stock amber lights with White LED's...does anybody know the actual type and size for the inside lights near the moon roof?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are festoon bulbs
you can get some from superbrightleds.com 3022 size. i have the blue ones pictured below. i love them.

veca1987

I.T. SOHC i-VTEC
5+ Year Member
hey getxerxdone, could you take pic so that we can see what it looks like?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is the best pic i have. i cant find the original though. but they are bright and very blue, but light up well. when you open the doors it shines on the ground a good 4-5 feet

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah..thats back when i all i had was window tint and blue map lights haha..damn that was awhile ago

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is the best pic i have. i cant find the original though. but they are bright and very blue, but light up well. when you open the doors it shines on the ground a good 4-5 feet
Nice pic and love the way they look.

Ty's Si

Newb to the Import scene
5+ Year Member
I am really looking forward to changing the dome and map lights to something like what you have set up, was there any modification to the bulb socket?? looks like an entirely different bulb application. Not real farmiliar with that setup, any information you might have would be great. Thanks

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys. that was one of my first night shots with my DSLR lol. im saddened by it because its so bad =)

but Ty, it is direct plug and play. our bulbs in ours are festoon bulbs. with the Leds it is kind of a tight fit, but no problem at all.