Not open for further replies.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, changing up some things on the whip so some things have to go.

First off... my subwoofer box.
It holds two 12" subwoofers, has pos/neg terminals for two seperate woofers on the back of the box, fully carpeted and has unknown dimensions. It fits in my sedan fairly well so i'm assuming it's not all that big.

Close Ups of ALL the blemishes on the box BELOW:

$50.00 + shipping.

One Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 subwoofer.. 12", 4ohm and like 300watts I believe. Hits strong too, not as deep as the Alpine but good if you plan on putting another one with it.

$40.00 + shipping obo

Also.. random stuff.

Linksys wireless USB card, original box, all cd's, cases and manuals included. Mint condition, used maybe once or twice.
The wireless card, with all original packaging, installation disc, manuals and all original serial numbers.

$40.00 shipped

1GB iPod Shuffle(1st Generation - the white one).. comes with headphones, just download itunes and plug this in and you're good to go. It will come with the iPod Shuffle itself and a set of iPod headphones. Guarantee'd to be in working order. 1GB memory, which means 1000MB... can be used as a flash drive AND music player. Great for working out.

$35.00 shipped

PM me for pictures, comments, questions... sheer boredom.. whatever. My email is 99GSRHatch@gmail.com so get at me ;)

I forgot to mention. I accept PAYPAL only. I will ship using USPS. My PayPal addy is 99GSRHatch@gmail.com

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bumped, new edit with pictures =D

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Updated again, All PM's and Email's replied/sent and NEW pictures added! Buy Buy Buy!

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

^^ That is an image of when the complete system was installed in my car. It was literally uninstalled today around 4:30pm. :lol:

Reasons behind the two different subwoofers:
When I first purchased my subs, they came in a pair with the box. I purchased them second hand from a guy in Georgia. It took a week to ship here, his ad said something about automatic refund if the parts were faulty so I figured it was a good deal at the time. Little did I know, upon recieving the subwoofers and my amplifier (thanks Todd!) and wiring up the power wire, amp turn on, RCA's, etc., I came to the conclusion that the subwoofer (right one) was blown. I didn't feel like waiting for FedEX to come by and wait another week for his company to do "research" on the faulty item and get a refund (something like three week wait). So I ran with one single Alpine Type E for a month or two, my friend crashes his Toyota Camry and he had originally ran the single Rockford Fosgate you see up there with a Pioneer Amp. He sold it to me for really cheap, and since he needed money and I wanted a second sub to fill in the gaping hole I figured it would hold me down well for a while until I can come up with the money to get a replacement Type E. Little did I know I was such a procrastinating person and can easily get side tracked by other projects (iPod Connector, LED guage cluster, new headunit, iPod Nano 4gb, etc.)... and I don't hold a real steady job (ie - working with your father never really works out, so don't do it.) I never got around to buying another Type E... so the Rockford Fosgate just stuck I guess. They both work fine, the Alpine obviously hits much harder, deeper and clearer than the Rockford but the Rockford isn't a bad subwoofer either.

^^ Upon Arrival to my house.

^^ Power Wire Installed and ran through a hole in the firewall.

^^ Headunit Installed (first ever headunit I've ever installed on my own)

^^ Amplifier turned on for the first time! :D

^^ Another angle of the two woofers. I don't know why they get dusty but whatever. They work extremely well. When turning the cd deck to around 8-9 with a decent hip-hop song, you can feel the bass really well. Anything above 12+, it starts to get ridiculous and the trunk starts to rattle.

Yep, that's the story. ;)

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wish i could pick up the alpine type e :(

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll give it to you cole, for $60.00 shipped - I'll cover the shipping since you my boy ;)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump. sellers who flake are teh gay

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump. come on guys, buy my stuff today and i'll pay for shipping!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for a local.

(when we gonna chill h0mie..?)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
..I get my license in march... throw together a meet for like.. mid-april, a bunch of my friends are down to roll for a clubcivic.com meet...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know you said not to ask but will you sell the amp alone? since you keep bumping i figured is ask.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bump for a good guy and some great prices :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.