Cheap 92-95 upgrades

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
since all us new kids always ask what we can do to our civics to improve looks and such for cheap, figured we should start just 1 thread to put it in.

I say paint ur wind sheild sipers, seems like most of them have Faded color, or chrome showing all up n down em..

Also Debadging ur car. on a hot day u can peel that civic sticker right off w/ ur fingernails, and w/ a lil goo gone and a rag to apply it with u can get rid of that sticky glue n crap =)

Last thing, U can also custom paint ur hood/trunk Honda emblems =) not to hard, should be 2 "pins" that hold em in place, squeeze em together n pull it off (i used a razor blade, verry carefully, i know its a no no lol) paint that bad boy a color u like let it fully dry, apply as many coats as needed and then pop it back on
(i went w/ black)

dethseeker90

5+ Year Member
Intake
tint
sound system
smoke headlights
amber corners
maybe side markers
tint tails
cluster color change?
Each of those can ost u from 10-100 bucks each

Crydius

5+ Year Member
That's what he's saying. Use this threat to compile ALL of the possible upgrades, and keep it alive or get it pinned so that there's a easy to find resource.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not to be an ass, but listing upgrades doesn't help anything.
well the plan, was to give a short DIY on simple inexpensive mods, kinda like i did originally..

and like stated above this was to put all the lil mods in, instead of haven them all spread out across hundreds of posts/threads..

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint the trim because it is usually faded. along with window mouldings on the doors.
wash, clay bar, wax.
good sound system
change fuel filter
injector cleaner (use per instructions on bottle)

d_palapuz

5+ Year Member
Here's what I've done so far that counts:
Type-R Front Lip
Type-R Side Skirts
JDM Type-R Shift Booth
Type-R Shift Knob Black Chrome Gunmetal
Type-R Short Throw Shifter
Back Lip
OEM Fog Lights
K&N Intake
JDM Amber Corner Lights
JDM Side Markers
etc..

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How about you just search Google as this s**t has been covered time and time again.
Also, why waste your money on cheap s**t that won't last? Spend the extra $$ for things to last.

Its a nice strategy called saving.