cheap camber kit?

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok well i just noticed that my tires have like 30% tread when like 2 months ago they were brand new so anyways i need a camber kit and im wondering if a cheap ebay special is fine or should i go name brand. also which name brand is the cheapest because right now im looking at the skunk 2 camber kit and its $200

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the link but it didnt really answer my question.i NEED a camber kit my car is lowered like 2.25in and my front tires are almost showing cords on the inside and i dont do burnouts ever

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, you don't. get an alignment. your car isn't lowered for s**t.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what year is it because they got rid of the generations you need to be more specific.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if its that low, then how can you be driving it???

have you ever got an alignment ever since u drop it?

more info!

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i didnt lower the car i bought it that way back in febuary and it had brand new tires on steelies. its a 96 hx that should have came with hx rims but came with steelies. my car has neuspeed lowering springs. i think its the biggest drop you can go with springs? i just need to know are ebay specials ok or is there a good ebay brand or should i just go with name brand. i didnt think i needed a camber kit before but now with how bad my tires are with only like 20,000 miles on them im pretty sure i need one.my mechanic keeps telling me i should lift it a tad because he has to jack it up with a hand jack to get his hydrolic lift under it

devilzek84

5+ Year Member
well from my experience , do ur self a favor and do it right, dont waste money n the cheap ebay brand cause they suck, i had them on my car n there so called hard rubber bushings wore out in no less that 3 weeks on basic daily driving and i had an annoying knocking every time i hit any kind of bump. now that i have lowerd my car i purchased new tires and the skunk2 rear camber kit. in the long run it will pay off.. you cant beat the polyurathane bushings. i bought the kit on ebay for 150 with free shipping.cant beat that!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The best camber kit is an alignment.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe you need the dampers it recommends them to go with and not the camber kit.

"Best with aftermarket dampers, such as Bilstein or Koni shocks."

Sounds like they are on the stock shocks.

AJR Jay

5+ Year Member
Hey there,

Have you considered the T1R? This retails at $165 CAD plus shipping. High quality and a very well built piece. If you need a quote on this, PM me and I can arranged that for you.

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what is the t1r and is it a front camber kit because thats what i need. if its built as good as the skunk 2 pro series plus kit then i might buy it