chech out what i just bough.. done be jealous

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We're just saying he blew all that money, on something he cant use b/c theres no US maps on it.... :what:
pretty sure that he was making a petty attempt to be funny and make fun of the OP with all the misspelling and ish..

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You just increased the likely hood of your car of being broken into by a factor of over 9000.

blaznlow

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i actually picked it up off of one of my buddies and the maps do work here in the us for everyone wondering. i was kinda in a rush after looking at the time while i was making the thread. i got if from my buddy for 75 bux didnt like it once i actually looked at it in my car so i put my 99-00 climate control back in my car with my double din. sold that for 350 to a kid off craigslist i just posted to show what i bought. i got it cause i knew i could easily get profit off of it which i did.

Skirpp

Do Work
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good find, when i was into hondas yearsss ago everyone would have gone crazy over this. Now here we are 6-7yrs later and nobody cares. Go figure

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About as useful as a white crayon

bmx4life54321

saving neglected honda
5+ Year Member
man just you wait my s**t got stolen 3 times!!! thank god i put my screen in my girlfriends car or that thing would be GONE!!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol:

I just had that argument at my work tonight. I was like seriously, what the f**k is the use for a white crayon? b***h said "what if you had like black construction paper?" I was like I dunno bout you but I normally don't keep a stock of black construction paper on hand for sweet white crayon drawings.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMAO

:lol:

I just had that argument at my work tonight. I was like seriously, what the f**k is the use for a white crayon? b***h said "what if you had like black construction paper?" I was like I dunno bout you but I normally don't keep a stock of black construction paper on hand for sweet white crayon drawings.
lol i always did hate the white crayon in the pack when I was little, its like wth is this supposed to do?

Everyone makes the same mistake the first time, try and erase with it LMAO

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i actually picked it up off of one of my buddies and the maps do work here in the us for everyone wondering. i was kinda in a rush after looking at the time while i was making the thread. i got if from my buddy for 75 bux didnt like it once i actually looked at it in my car so i put my 99-00 climate control back in my car with my double din. sold that for 350 to a kid off craigslist i just posted to show what i bought. i got it cause i knew i could easily get profit off of it which i did.
/thread