Check Engine light on after installing intake

JoeSay

Alright so i got this intake for my 00 civic ex and after i was done installing it when i turned the car on the check engine light came on. I took it over to advanced auto parts to see what the reason for it being on was. The guy says that the code p0108 (manifold absolute pressure or barometric pressure circuit high input) and p0113 (intake air temperature sensor 1 circuit high input) came up on his scanner thing. I think it may have to do with a little computer thing i got from ebay that connects into the iad sensor but i've had that connected for about 5 to 6 months without the light ever coming on. I've notice that my car also takes a while to pick up speed and seems as if it stays on a lower gear longer than usually.

I was hoping some1 knows what i could do to get the car running better or if any1 has had the same problem with their car? :???:

RonJ

Banned
Check whether you forgot to reconnect any of the TB, IM, or intake plugs or swapped them around.

JoeSay

everything that i took off i reconnected but i'll check it again. Wat are the TB and IM?

JoeSay

Oh i see. Also when i rev up the engine when on P or N the engine kinda sounds like its sputters like 1 or 2 times once the rpm get back down but then idles as normal. Would that have anything to do with the intake?