5+ Year Member
Nice

Its like you bought OEM tail lights and put them on your car

Note - thread may be laced with sarcasm

Now, if you are replacing some ricey tails or 96-98, I can see the excitement

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i do not like ricey tails lights i love the 99-00 tails and the exciment is b-cause i paid 56$ and the dealer wanted 373.$.

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a good deal. Most people want around $100 for them.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
$100 is a good deal, $57 is a steal

But my original question, what are you replacing?

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well for starters i have a 97 ex and my friend has a 2k si someone broke his tail lights whatever he said he order a pair from honda and when he received them . honda made a mistake and sent two sets he said give me 56 and keep them for ur ride i went hell yeah. so i'm replacing the stock boring looking from my 97

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, now I am out of things to b***h about

Nice buy, those look sweet

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i traded my 96-98 tails for 99-00 tails with this kid who liked the 96-98 tails better, LOL, i win

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^not necessarily...i personally like the 96-98 tails better on my car

legend1011

Banned
Weird

honda_power said:
i do not like ricey tails lights i love the 99-00 tails and the exciment is b-cause i paid 56$ and the dealer wanted 373.$.

I paid $56 too for mine one week ago!!:shock: That is too weird:shock: I bought mine on ebay (late night auction 1:00Am and the lights were being sold individually (left side and right side) for a total of two auctions.) I was up against an ebay noob and sniped the first side in the last 10 seconds. The other auction ended in 3 minutes and I was sure to win that one because I didn't want to be stuck with just one side:oops: . End result with shipping $56!!!

I think I got the price too because the seller labeled them poorly. "civic taillight left " or something like that; I almost didn't click the item because it was labeled poorly!. If he would have had better keywords, "Civic SI OEM stock taillights" the price probably would have skyrocketed So glad these tails were under the radar... Poor keyword choices helped me out! :D I still can't believe we got "Steals" for the same exact price. Kind of Creepy.

I won first side (both lights) 20.50
I won second side (both lights) 20.50
Combined shipping $15

Total: $56:shock: :shock:

CREEPY!!:crazy: :shock:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eBay'd

Take a pic of the Honda or Stanley badge with the lights on your car and then I'll believe you ;)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up

I'm just glad that I didn't click the thread and see altezza's.