Check out my upgrade

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got my new wheels this past saturday I have never driven a car like this one before I am really just aww struck by it. Future plans are getting some fog light covers, getting rid of the wing, and some goldies to roll on thanks for looking. Plus i'm sorry I know the picutes suck I only have my 75-300mm lens I broke my 18-55mm so I had to stand why back and foucs in lol

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice!!!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gold wheels ftw, you could get those painted.. are they bbs? and i actually like the spoiler, itll grow on you most likely

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah they are the bbs wheels...the wing might grow on me but I plan to pull it before that happens :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah they are the bbs wheels...the wing might grow on me but I plan to pull it before that happens :lol:
Keep the wing on there.. A WRX looks weird as s**t without a wing with stock everything, too blah.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont those rims comes stock on scubbies already?

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what's with everyone and their grandmothers getting gold wheels on subarus? do something different, sure it looks hot but do you really want to be like everyone else out there? black or gunmetal would make you stand out, and not in a bad way. and x2 on just painting the wheels you have. would save you hella money on new ones, and those look really nice already.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's with everyone and their grandmothers getting gold wheels on subarus? do something different, sure it looks hot but do you really want to be like everyone else out there? black or gunmetal would make you stand out, and not in a bad way. and x2 on just painting the wheels you have. would save you hella money on new ones, and those look really nice already.
The car already stands out in this small desert town next to mexico lol

I thought about black or gunmetal rims but alot of people have those to I mean I could be differnet and put purple wheels on my subaru....:lol:
I have just always like the gold rims and on the black car it will make it pop ya know.

oh yeah the wheels do come stock with the STi as do the brembos behind them.:cool:

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pick up man! glad to see you doing good, hit victor and I up whenever u come back to visit

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's with everyone and their grandmothers getting gold wheels on subarus? do something different ... want to be like everyone else out there? black or gunmetal would make you stand out, and not in a bad way.
I was going to say the same thing. God i hate gold wheels.

Gunmetal FTMFW

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheels are fine

wing is fine

just drive it and dont worry about what it looks like, its an STI!!

CiVIcCFAsST

godzilla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep the wing, and i got two sets of rims, one set gold and one set gunmetal, i will snap some pics when i get home... but be sure to comment on my suby... im goin for 500awhp by december