Check out my upgrade

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like that job is really paying....need an assistant? and like teddy said hit us up whne you get back in town....if you ever do.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The car already stands out in this small desert town next to mexico lol

I thought about black or gunmetal rims but alot of people have those to I mean I could be differnet and put purple wheels on my subaru....:lol:
I have just always like the gold rims and on the black car it will make it pop ya know.

oh yeah the wheels do come stock with the STi as do the brembos behind them.:cool:
i think anodized purple rims would look pretty sick.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
so many of us on CC getting imprezas

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice car :thumbs up:

I drove an EVO MR recently, $42,000 version of the EVO....I know that its in a sense a different car, but its the same concept. And youre right, I was just awestruck. Everything about the car from how it pulled when boost kicked in to just the simple yet smooth feel of the pedals and shifter was just absolutely beautiful.

How recently did you get the car? If you just got it, you should just drive it for a little bit and get used to it, then decide what you want to do.

kaepos

I'm a Registered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lose the STi wing and throw on the WRX wing, looks 1000x better imo.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car :thumbs up:

I drove an EVO MR recently, $42,000 version of the EVO....I know that its in a sense a different car, but its the same concept. And youre right, I was just awestruck. Everything about the car from how it pulled when boost kicked in to just the simple yet smooth feel of the pedals and shifter was just absolutely beautiful.

How recently did you get the car? If you just got it, you should just drive it for a little bit and get used to it, then decide what you want to do.
I have had it a litte over three months now it is really the first manual car I have ever owned so it was kinda hard to make the change from shifting gears in a jeep or truck to a smooth one like the STi lol. I have not made up my mind on anything as far as mods but as far as performance mods I am going to wait till the car is paid in full before that. Perhaps I will start off with just some small apperance mods like fog light covers, mud flaps, and work on the cabin some.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lose the STi wing and throw on the WRX wing, looks 1000x better imo.
ehhh I don't know if i am going to do that now or not the wing has kinda grown on me the last couple of weeks. You are correct however the WRX wing looks pretty good, but without the wing as equally well to me also=)

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice looking, just curious why you would want to take off the wing?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ehhh I don't know if i am going to do that now or not the wing has kinda grown on me the last couple of weeks. You are correct however the WRX wing looks pretty good, but without the wing as equally well to me also=)
i love my wingless wrx =) i think it looks much cleaner and sleeker... plus it doesn't shout "hey look at me! i'm about to take off into the skies!"

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yeah the wing does stick out but I think it is just something unique to the car so I think I am going to hold on to it for now. You never know I may find someone around here that has a black wrx like mine and I will see if he or she alot of chicks drive scoobies lol will swap trunks with me or something and who knows I may fall in love with the look.

Oh and don't say just take it off and put gromites or something like that in cause I have seen cars with those and they are god awful

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
trunk trades are not uncommon.. a lot of that hapenning on nasioc

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol no usual when I am going atleast above 90 in it my eyes are on the road but the next time I let it eat i will glance back lol

I have noticed though when I wash the car that the wing does feel kind loose I have tried to tighten the nuts that hold it on but they are tight as hell so I dunno if it falls off I will have a good story lol

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice car. The 04 is definitely the most raw version of the STI's. I am determined to own one of those someday.