Check out that rear

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I take it you don't like it? I got solid motor mounts too.
Don't like mine or yours? I think yours looks great, I was just pointing out the problems with mine that you may start to experience with yours. My transmission was hitting my frame for a while, so they may have to do with all the noises I have.
I think yours would have looked much better with all the sound deadening removed out of the back. But it looks great regardless.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i did the same thing, alex, so dont listen to the clowns on here. it is a phase if u want to call it that i guess, but gutted hatches are cool, plus lighter is better either way u look at thats wat matters, 20-30 pounds is something

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't like mine or yours? I think yours looks great, I was just pointing out the problems with mine that you may start to experience with yours. My transmission was hitting my frame for a while, so they may have to do with all the noises I have.
I think yours would have looked much better with all the sound deadening removed out of the back. But it looks great regardless.
Nah I was trying to ask you if you liked your solid motor mounts, ha.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah I was trying to ask you if you liked your solid motor mounts, ha.
I like them, the whole transmission touching the frame is what I didn't like about the setup, it just vibrated everything loose. My mounts aren't really "Solid" they're innovative Black. Which is the 75a Street/Track.

ryanM

stop being lazy and remove that sound deadener...painting over it just looks like s**t...

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think it looks pretty sweet. Is that 1 passenger under 19 thing because your on graduated license?
In Canada at 16 you get your L, which you have to have someone with a license over 25 drive for you for one year, then you take a test and get your N, meaning you can drive alone, but only with one passenger. You have the N for two years, and then take another test to get your class five.

mastertee31

5+ Year Member
In Canada at 16 you get your L, which you have to have someone with a license over 25 drive for you for one year, then you take a test and get your N, meaning you can drive alone, but only with one passenger. You have the N for two years, and then take another test to get your class five.
Where on earth did you get that information lol. Maybe that applies in BC but definately not in all of canada. That does not apply in quebec, nor have I heard of this applying anywhere else.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where on earth did you get that information lol. Maybe that applies in BC but definately not in all of canada. That does not apply in quebec, nor have I heard of this applying anywhere else.
Yeah woops, I forget that all other provinces have different licensing programs, haha. Yes, this is only in BC.

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know, it definitely is a phase, haa. I thought during summer it might be useful as in Canada until you're 19 you're only allowed to have 1 passenger. People can't force me into giving them rides anymore, I guess.
i donno man i live in ontario - im 17 def not stuck to one passenger? maybe in bc?

oops we already figured that out ^

reading > me

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks clean. Only thing missing is a b pillar bar, and the 3 angled rear braces. Then imo it would be pimp!