CHECK out this CIVIC

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Quite the tragedy.

busta

one 4 all, all 4 one
Have a lot of creativity, makes ur car looks like protype. But does it worth that much. Anyway nice piece of car!!!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Have a lot of creativity, makes ur car looks like protype. But does it worth that much. Anyway nice piece of car!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I find it intriguing that 9/10 civic's that have this much exterior custom work done to them are automatic and slow as balls. The owner ran out of money and couldn't at least slap on a turbo kit or something to back up how ricey it looks?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think its unique, I don't like it but I think they did a decent job on it. It needs new wheels and a new interior.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think they did a great job.. chrome... great fitment especially on the hood... bad ass radio... auto so he'll never have any problems with stalling it... i bet with that light weight body kit and the 19's he's getting pretty good 1/4 times... probably a 10 second car. hell i wouldn't be surprised to see this in fast 5

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont hate it. i appreciate the work that was put into it, but the body kit looks horrid along with the fenders. the paint is nice and the headlight fitment looks good along with the tails....

with some love it could be a decent car...

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
totally serious.

sarcasm just doesn't transfer over the interwebz.