Cheese lovers

emerican

Registered VIP
Cheese in an of itself is just amazing. I agree on the kraft that s**t is nasty. Nacho cheese is only really bad if its the really cheap nachoes at like a high school football game or something. I have eaten at somewhat expensive resteraunts that had nachos on the menu and the chesse on them wasnt bad at all.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yancey's Fancy's Strawberry Chardonnay cheese = BEST. Especially with a class of red wine.

<3 Cheese

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
class of red wine? i always drink out of a glass

zboyracer

5+ Year Member
I just tried some smoked gouda cheese this last weekend and I love it! You can't go bad with chipotle cheddar for sandwiches either.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mm...cheese sounds good right about now.. I'm all about Brie and Camembert

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats wrong with Kraft? :what: i put it on my hamburger if i have some. Used to make grilled cheese sandwiches with those all the time!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats wrong with Kraft? :what: i put it on my hamburger if i have some. Used to make grilled cheese sandwiches with those all the time!
You want a killer grilled cheese you should try the one I had at a class 2 weeks ago.

grill Buffalo parmiggiano-reggiano w/ an apple-pear quince paste. The quince is so thick it's not spreadable, and is best scooped out of the jar and sliced.

Heaven. Enjoy w/ a full bodied Pinot Noir and you're set.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kraft is just disgusting. That crap is not at all REAL cheese.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A grilled cheese with Jarlsberg is like an EM1 with a built K20.
A Kraft grilled cheese is a Kia Rio with an aftermarket spoiler.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A cheese thread and nobody mentions Cabot cheddar? That's like an ice cream thread without Ben & Jerry's.

Grafton Cheese Company has an incredible 2-year old cheddar. Second favorite:Mozzarella.Fresh, not the garbage in the grocery store, find a deli that makes it. Mozz and tomato salad with vinaigrette, or even better mozz on a burger with pesto, tomato on garlic bread. s**t now I'm hungry.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A grilled cheese with Jarlsberg is like an EM1 with a built K20.
A Kraft grilled cheese is a Kia Rio with an aftermarket spoiler.
:rolf: putting this in my sig :bluelol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A cheese thread and nobody mentions Cabot cheddar? That's like an ice cream thread without Ben & Jerry's.

Grafton Cheese Company has an incredible 2-year old cheddar. Second favorite:Mozzarella.Fresh, not the garbage in the grocery store, find a deli that makes it. Mozz and tomato salad with vinaigrette, or even better mozz on a burger with pesto, tomato on garlic bread. s**t now I'm hungry.
Get that disgusting ice cream out of a fantastic cheese thread. And also a shitty brand of ice cream. :shock:

<3

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm lactose intolerant and can only have a certain amount of dairy products before I start to hate myself...

But I love cheese. Mainly cheddar, colby jack, and port wine. I used to drink milk all the time as a kid. I loved to dip bread in it and soak up as much as I could. It was one of my favorite snacks. I could use a whole gallon of milk just dunking bread. Now, I can't even have a glass without getting the runs :(. I'd try lactaid or whatever but I don't want to have to take that every time I want to drink milk or eat cheese. I've learned to go away from dairy products since I started realizing I couldn't handle it anymore.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This thread sucks. I'm in class and now I'm hungry.