Cherry Bomb Muffler

SpoonFedRexSi

Droppin' a Deuce
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was at Pep Boys today checking out some stuff for my car because my rear exhaust section is basically rotting out. My tailpipe started hanging so I yanked it out of the muffler. It gave the car a pretty rugged sound until the muffler started to fall off the over-axle pipe. So I took a few good kicks at the muffler and knocked it off. Now it still sounded OK until a few days ago. Now my catalytic converter is clanging and it's annoying. So today I ordered a Dynomax Super Converter from Jeg's for 59.99. Now about the title of this thread, I saw the Cherry Bomb Glasspack Muffler at Pep Boys. It's about a 4 inch diameter big red dong pipe. I am going to run the cat off the header in the stock location and then the Cherry Bomb about a foot or so from the cat and maybe put a turnout pipe on the end of it. I'm going with 2.25" tubing to go along with the cat and muffler. This is a different setup than most people have, so any input from those who have done something similar is appreciated. (And don't say "Don't do that, it's gay or it will fall apart") It's too late, I ordered the cat and the muffler is only $20.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's your money, personnaly i wouldn't get acherry bomb, but it's all up to you.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went cat then thrush and flowmaster and it sounds nice 3.5" all the way back it cost me a totla of $150

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
it's your money, personnaly i wouldn't get acherry bomb, but it's all up to you.
Didnt he already state that he didnt want comments like that.......

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
he dint ask for it but i think a lot of people are gonna say that ot him
--off topic--
BTW whos the hot girl in ur sig. i demand more pics
--off topic--

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
FhCRubarb said:
do you think i care, lets see no, besides looks like your post wasn't very damn helpful in his decision now was it.

Last edited: