Chicago suburbs cruise!!!

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Possibly having a cruise this Friday night (march 16th, 2012). The cruise would be held in the algonquin area if you live around there. PM me for any details, all are welcome! Invite friends too (as long as they aren't douche bags...) let me know if you're interested!!!=)

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Possibly having a cruise this Friday night (march 16th, 2012). The cruise would be held in the algonquin area if you live around there. PM me for any details, all are welcome! Invite friends too (as long as they aren't douche bags...) let me know if you're interested!!!=)
Algonquin? As in Liberty City? GTAIV? haha

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well there is a meet on the 18th in Montrose Harbor at 2pm...

Maybe you can join us cool kids...? :cool:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Algonquin? As in Liberty City? GTAIV? haha
Not gonna lie, this is all I thought of. lol

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
It should be in aurora lol:p

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
Well we're actually driving to the Geneva commons as part of the cruise, so you can meet us in alqonquin and cruise the whole way or meet us in Geneva!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Too bad my car is not meet condition yet lol

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Too bad my car is not meet condition yet lol

Its all good dude! bring it! its just for fun, not gonna be a lot of people there, so far i think we have including myself) like 3 cars. but a few people havent gotten back to me yet that will probably go. so at most we're lookin at like 7 or 8 cars, just a little meet, nothing big!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Its all good dude! bring it! its just for fun, not gonna be a lot of people there, so far i think we have including myself) like 3 cars. but a few people havent gotten back to me yet that will probably go. so at most we're lookin at like 7 or 8 cars, just a little meet, nothing big!
Ohk bro,im still working on it so it needs many things,but it will be good to see your cars and get some ideas

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Something about sitting in Randall Road traffic just isn't all that appealing to me.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1.) I only go to selective area meets. That's way too far north for my comfort. I am very old and cautious.
2.) Last I checked this morning, I had a vagina.

Based on the pictures and videos from friends that attended the meet yesterday at Montrose Harbor, it was a huge turnout. I had to work yesterday and then come home and cook for my family. I thought I was going to be able to attend, but it just wasn't in my cards for the evening.

ferret15

i am disappointed that my car broke yesterday and wasn't able to attend. would have liked to see some nice rides in person.