Chicken Suit

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me and some friends thought it would be funny to put on a full chicken suit and go buy a soda at an Irving store.. s**t turned out bad and I ended up being on the front page of the paper, and the Maine State Police Tactical Team ended up in my buds driveway for an "possible attempted robbery". Once they reviewed the security videos they saw that I had no intentions of robbing the store.. here's the online paper link.

WATERVILLE -- A store clerk became alarmed early Monday morning and called police after a tall person wearing sandals and a full-length, yellow chicken suit walked into the Irving Blue Canoe store on Kennedy Memorial Drive.
The person reportedly entered the store and just stood there for a few moments without speaking, then began walking toward the beverage coolers.

When the clerk asked the person to remove the chicken mask, he or she pulled the mask down as if to say, "I'm not taking off my mask," said Waterville Deputy Police Chief Charles Rumsey.

The incident unfolded just before 1:30 a.m., police said, when the clerk noticed a red car driving around the parking lot. The person in the chicken suit got out of the car, which then sped away, temporarily out of sight.

The clerk told police the person in the chicken suit stood about 6 feet, 4 inches tall, and wore brown sandals and blue jeans that were visible beneath the feathers of the suit.

After the encounter with the clerk, the person quickly walked out of the store and got back into the red car, which drove off toward Oakland.

A person who answered the phone at the Blue Canoe store Monday said he was not permitted to comment on the incident.

There were no other reports of the person dressed as a chicken, police said.

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/news/local/4854378.html

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:smackself: The level of stupidity of some people today still ceases to amaze me.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahahha nice. too bad theres no pictures on the article.

a couple years ago my friend wore a bunny suit to a local corn maze and they asked him to be part of the haunted hay ride. they gave him a bloody fake knife and all he had to do was walk out of the corn when the tram went by. doesnt sound scary but it was creepy as f**k seeing that, ill see if i can get a pic of the suit, then youll see why

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's an accomplishment in my book, good work. :thumbup:
I myself thought that it was pretty legendary... What would you do if you pulled in your driveway and 4 neighboring police departments and the MSP Tactial team was there at 2:00 in the morning.. I'll remember that for the rest of my life. We got sooooo many laughs out of it, then to find out the next day it was front page of the paper.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
+1 for the ballsy act.

I need to go out there and do that in my Slim Jim costume for Halloween (obviously not on Halloween day but like this weekend or something).

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL

If u can get your hand on the store tape............EPIC.
Just go to the store again and beg if they can give you a copy of the tape. Maybe they find it funny afterwards.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
On one hand, the store clerk did the right thing. For all he knew, you could've been a robber with a gun under that suit. Especially that late at night.

On the other hand, he doesn't have a sense of humor :lol:.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha. I went back to the store and asked about the chicken. Then told them it was me. She laughed about it, said i scared the s**t out of her. Now they say Hi to me everytime I walk in... Walked in the other day and yelled "THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A SECOND" as i walked up to the counter and she laughed.. everyone else in the store tweaked... oh well.