CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

K00PA

Registered VIP
Dude, I wish I couldve seen the baby the other day but I was stuck at work! My girl said, you sounded like a white guy :lol:

CJBankai

Insurance only gave 1150 for it, and I just needed this thing out of my garage so I sold it for a grand without my fancy bits on it.
Why am hearing that song "fancy" in my head now?

And I bought my hatch for a g, with a smashed in hood(2 deer hits) fender and inoperable passenger door. Nowhere near totaled though.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I seen them Instagram. Idk if they got here but man are they going to look good on the coupe.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Right! Now stop BS with instagram and post pics already :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only 1150? ouch. a girl near me got hers hit and insurance paid 4k, and it was only a year and a half ago
The reason was because my car had a salvaged title but wasn't changed to salvaged by the little dealer i bought it from which crushed my value in half automatically and then down from there. If the original title wouldn't have been salvaged already, the hatch would've gotten fixed through insurance and i'd be rolling like normal.

Dude, I wish I couldve seen the baby the other day but I was stuck at work! My girl said, you sounded like a white guy :lol:
lol, yeah that's how i talk. Military brat growing up, so i've been all over the US....went into the air force myself, did some traveling, and when you mix all the slangs and what not, you come out plain lol.
I seen them Instagram. Idk if they got here but man are they going to look good on the coupe.
Gonna be awhile before I actually roll with them on the coupe. Gotta finish up smoothing out the fender wells, get tires for these bad boys, proper lug nuts, and I still don't want to daily on them. So they'll make a guest appearance at some time lol.

Im trying to grab a few nice pictures besides cell phone stuff and get some little detailed pics. I should receive my Flexline brake line kit soon so I can fully install the brakes instead of just mock ups and the hybrid order will be updated later as well.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:new_slayer:

To legit to quit! so glad you kept the 6th gen chassis! Cant wait to see your cooling package!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dope...I thought Work came with white stickers or did you ask for a certain color?
they come with a sheet for each wheel. It has both white and black stickers on it. :cool:

Almost no room for air. I'll actually need a spacer with these.

K00PA

Registered VIP
they come with a sheet for each wheel. It has both white and black stickers on it. :cool:

Almost no room for air. I'll actually need a spacer with these.

Oh ok...
Damn bro that is cutting it close...you're gonna have to static balance them cause the tape weight will def rub against the caliper! Good ish bro, lookin mighty spiffy! Makes wish I wouldnt have bought my bed or camera lens and just got more car parts :lol: I just wish they made them in 16x8 cause I would be all over them!

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
That is a sweet set o wheels man.. congrats on the purchase. really diggin it. brakes looks at home behind those wheels.
Hell!! now u make me wanna go out n buy su'mn nice for my EJ. lol! this thread is motivation man. All the best n keep doin wat u doin. :thumbup:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the most boss build thread, child star you are killin it man much motivation
:thumbs up !!!
Oh ok...
Damn bro that is cutting it close...you're gonna have to static balance them cause the tape weight will def rub against the caliper! Good ish bro, lookin mighty spiffy! Makes wish I wouldnt have bought my bed or camera lens and just got more car parts :lol: I just wish they made them in 16x8 cause I would be all over them!
actually there's space for the weights. The only thing that's close is the back of the wheel face since the design dips inward. I can cup the caliper with my hand. If the face had an arched design like my Enkei's they'd be good to go. Gonna run a lil 5mm spacer and im straight. The barrel on these is spacious.
That is a sweet set o wheels man.. congrats on the purchase. really diggin it. brakes looks at home behind those wheels.
Hell!! now u make me wanna go out n buy su'mn nice for my EJ. lol! this thread is motivation man. All the best n keep doin wat u doin. :thumbup:
strangely enough, you guys keep me motivated. My swap and plans always seem insanely far off to me but the support makes me keep going