CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's just like a spoon lip, or jblood bumper lip. The mud guards hang lower than all of those

K00PA

Registered VIP
J. Blood, ewww! Nice for show but too much fiber glass for my liking but different strokes for different folks :what: i guess?!?!

K00PA

Registered VIP
I like its concept and it looks nice on a show car cause if Im not mistaken ATS EK did that front but why have it and put it on a functional car, if that the case might as well keep OEM front with First Molding lip and track it all day IMO but hey like I said, TOEACHISOWN! Me persoally if any front lip hangs too low it'll have to be the ChargeSpeed, now that looks more like Mr. Leno on botox x3, lol

Unless you're A Baller, Shot caller with 20" Blades On Your Impala :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Osaka update: Got emailed that my mirrors are almost done and should ship out to me on the 12th :popcorn: woot!

Meanwhile in boringville,

nice hardware

Bolt wouldn't go all the way down due to unfinished holes.

Unfinished holes seen here at the top open hole and the bottom. Wasn't expecting that from Function7 with all their rave reviews

Unfinished hole from underneath.

I didn't have the required allen key to tighten down the inner LCA bolts, so I used my bolts from my ASR/Benen combo and make it work. Overboard.....but who cares.

:hi:

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They didn't tap the holes all the way? At least its an easy fix. And machine shop would probably let you use a tap for the 15 seconds it'd take to finish it..

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea their secondary work is disappointing. If I were near you I could make that brace perfect. I'd just use a CNC and go over the profile again. Looks good though man.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's alright, all it took was a little push to knock the extra off.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Damn bro...that garage of yours is spotless! Time for some shelves, Wheel Collection Section, and a Snap-On Tool Box For Late Wrenching Nights ;)

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
*Yawn*...Boring update as usual.

Those mud flaps look sooooo ugly on your car. Go ahead and pass them on to me...

K00PA

Registered VIP
i'm down for a wheel collection and a tool box....I hate shelves though lol.
Lol, me too thats why I only put up one for all my paint and car cleaning products, but we have these big tupper wear boxes, and deep freezer that take up so much space, but I cant complain cause deer season brings in alot of good meat ;)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*Yawn*...Boring update as usual.

Those mud flaps look sooooo ugly on your car. Go ahead and pass them on to me...
Lend me some big money, I'll be sure to impress with an update:cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! my little one is my world.