CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a possibility. Ill be looking to get the single slammer and its parts out of my garage asap.
More stuff arrived today... but work ruins things lol
Just let me know! :thumbup:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yet another K-Tuned care package as I call them lol

Honestly, this battery tie down is more nice than I thought it would be because it's such a simple thing with a simple purpose.

In its raw form against the black chromed valve cover

After a little polishing and my finger smudges on the sides lol

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Your photography skills is simply breathtaking! Keep up the good work! :thumbs up

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw on it facebook, looks awesome! Could you post a pic of the old one for comparison?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your engine is so beautiful =)
:thumbs up
Your photography skills is simply breathtaking! Keep up the good work! :thumbs up
Thanks man.

Holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
=)

Saw on it facebook, looks awesome! Could you post a pic of the old one for comparison?
The original for a K24 is orange. I had a black civic type r (RRC) in place but it wouldn't be used to check the level because K20s are shorter. K-tuned is the first with a mainstream dipstick for k24s and k20s. Custom was the only other choice

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/10994085376_f2b88af950_o.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7407/10994155884_162aff384c_o.jpg

Autofair honda goodies. Few misc bolts I needed and all my fluids

Reverse thread nut

This s**t had me a little pissed. Some weird stuff and scratches on the shift knob right out of the box. Even if it were to get like this over time, I don't think it should've been sent out in this condition. I'd buy used if I wanted it with marks.

The opposite side is flawless

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That sucks. Send it back saying it was scratched.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I got the "marble teardrop" ICB shift knob and it had some real small scratches that looked just like that. Funny bc its on the opposite side of the logo too. Might be worth looking into, maybe its a common issue.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Diggin that coolant reservoir! Sucks about that shift knob though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love looking through your pictures on insyagram.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice coolant res. can make a build look ricey or flawless, i will reserve judgement till its on. looks really nice and expensive ;)

T. Raven

Ok I am a total noob about hondas. Yeah I'll admit it. But just reading this along with the amazing pics has made me go absolutely crazy about my little car. i found myself in the garage with a rag, purple power degreaser, and a old toothbrush after reading the first couple pages. THE WHOLE WEEKEND. I have been on the other sites like HT,K20,J32a just to name a few searching for what is possible to do to this car for power. Thanks to you and some of the other guys on here and their rides I can finally resolve my j swap or k swap confusion. I don't know how your wife can stand you being on this thing like you do cuz mine sweats me if I go to the autoparts store just for tools too long. This car is absolutely priceless to the owner fo sho. You've made this turn into a piece of functional art dude. Keep up the great work... P.S. I favorite every store you say so I kno where the quality control is coming from. RASpect...but now I need a second job to buy these things!!!!:D

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice coolant res. can make a build look ricey or flawless, i will reserve judgement till its on. looks really nice and expensive ;)
expensive :shock: my O2 sensor costs more.

Ok I am a total noob about hondas. Yeah I'll admit it. But just reading this along with the amazing pics has made me go absolutely crazy about my little car. i found myself in the garage with a rag, purple power degreaser, and a old toothbrush after reading the first couple pages. THE WHOLE WEEKEND. I have been on the other sites like HT,K20,J32a just to name a few searching for what is possible to do to this car for power. Thanks to you and some of the other guys on here and their rides I can finally resolve my j swap or k swap confusion. I don't know how your wife can stand you being on this thing like you do cuz mine sweats me if I go to the autoparts store just for tools too long. This car is absolutely priceless to the owner fo sho. You've made this turn into a piece of functional art dude. Keep up the great work... P.S. I favorite every store you say so I kno where the quality control is coming from. RASpect...but now I need a second job to buy these things!!!!:D
Thanks for the kind words. I get away with cranking on this thing soo much because I usually tinker with it when my wife and son are asleep. My wife is understanding and appreciates the work i put into the car. Her dad has a restored classic...something so old that I don't even know what it is lol. Cars have been a part of our lives.

I'm debating on going just a little bit further overboard with this engine since I wanted to see what I can squeeze out of a completely oem + bolt ons setup. We'll see...:twisted:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm debating on going just a little bit further overboard with this engine since I wanted to see what I can squeeze out of a completely oem + bolt ons setup. We'll see...:twisted:
Do it! :D

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing even interesting, just got some missing bolts that I needed for my halfshaft since I didn't get them from the dude who sold me it.

yay, ermagod!!!

Also i've been trying to clean up the front LCA's since they aren't powdercoated and my downstar hardware for them is on the way. Top one has been cleaned a bit, the bottom only wiped enough to not get gunk on my hands when I pick it up

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also i've been trying to clean up the front LCA's since they aren't powdercoated and my downstar hardware for them is on the way. Top one has been cleaned a bit, the bottom only wiped enough to not get gunk on my hands when I pick it up
powder coat them, also install new bushings in them.