CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful man, the paint looks great!!!
Thanks man. Just wish it didn't look like it just drove through a hail storm lol.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mine looks like it was parked on a driving range now after being in a tight garage for 9 months. I'm going to have to get it PDR'd before the meet next month.

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Video was freshhh. Glad to see all the hard work and $$ paid off. Time to get that feature!

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do you travel with your camera gear, or do you have a regular go-to point and shoot type camera that you always have with you?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you travel with your camera gear, or do you have a regular go-to point and shoot type camera that you always have with you?
I have a small camera with a APS-C sensor that I sometimes use when I travel, but other than that, I take my normal camera currently a sony a77. Shots like these are usually just hand held shots with a cheap 35mm prime. I dont use a crazy big setup to take pics, I think that's overboard 90% of the time

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lololololol

So some kid who's selling NT03's in my area definitely jacked one of your photos to put on the ad.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:drool:
Unless I missed it, I'd be interested to see dyno numbers and track numbers :D.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lololololol

So some kid who's selling NT03's in my area definitely jacked one of your photos to put on the ad.
Damn losers... Always jacking my pics
:drool:
Unless I missed it, I'd be interested to see dyno numbers and track numbers :D.
Didn't miss it. Haven't gotten around to it yet. Had a Vegas trip planned so I didn't spend on the car unless I needed to. Dyno time will be next though.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally installed the s2000 cmc, spacer, and firewall gasket. Need to do a good bleed for the clutch and ill be rolling again.

The stock cmc looks yummy

Midway...

Raw billet aluminum...had to polish it lol

Got dark as I finished up and I was too lazy to take a decent pic
Where can I find the line you used with the s2000 cmc, I just got one from my friend with the yellow s2k for free lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where can I find the line you used with the s2000 cmc, I just got one from my friend with the yellow s2k for free lol.

It's just a braided clutch line, I forget if you need an apart we to the cmc though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like above, its just a braided clutch line. I forgot the the fitting size but ill post it when I can

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that's the flare but fitting. Thanks man

Not sure which fitting you mean now and I guess it depends if you are using a banjo fitting or not. I threaded mine directly which requires that fitting and then the other side the braided screwed right now

Two ways to go about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^cool deal thank you bro. Yes 10x1.0 is the double flare nut fitting size all over. Brake and clutch lines, I found that down star makes a kit with a 45 degree banjo bolt and braided stainless line and fire wall spacer so I'll just be ordering that kit. :3

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^cool deal thank you bro. Yes 10x1.0 is the double flare nut fitting size all over. Brake and clutch lines, I found that down star makes a kit with a 45 degree banjo bolt and braided stainless line and fire wall spacer so I'll just be ordering that kit. :3
The one i used was a -3AN to 10mm x 1.0 Male inverted flare to be exact. The banjo will probably be easier to deal with anyway.

Haven't been doing anything lately besides partying for my bday. Yesterday I finally got the car aligned. I was surprised to see that I eyeballed my rear camber pretty damn good. driver's side was 0.05 and passenger at -0.05 =) I didn't think I was that close to spec just from looking at the car over and over.

anyway, my fronts were starting to wear pretty quick and party time was over so i spent the cash to get straightened out. I'll end up picking up some new front tires though. Toe is back within spec and camber up front is now -3* driver's side, -2.6* on the passenger. Not too extreme considering I don't have a camber kit up front and there's plenty of toe wear.

Also started breaking down the HX motor and trans so that I can get that crap out of my garage and clean up the space.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
selling the old hx?
No, just junking it. I dont have the time or patience to deal with houston lowballer champions on already super cheap parts.

in other news....DYNO DAY thursday