CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True but a subframe brace is pointless if you're running a 15mm or whatever it is SI sway bar.
I got the brace for 3 reasons....1, for the option of a sway bar if i decide to use one....2, the ASR is designed to double as a rear tie bar (not nearly as beefy as the tie i have)....and 3, simply to fill in the black spaces in lower rear. My car isn't a race car and i like to look at just as much as i like to drive it. So i intend to satisfy both wants.

And i dont know if you watch a lot of track racing but quite a few fwd cars go with smaller rear sways to help cornering in higher HP cars. Too much understeer is just as bad as tons of oversteer. Me personally, correcting oversteer is easier to handle. Everyone is different though.

mymmeryloss said:
I thought u had gsr leathers?
hell no. I have a thing against other stock interior swapped into cars. And i hate leather, but i love to eat steak...go figure :what:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got the brace for 3 reasons....1, for the option of a sway bar if i decide to use one....2, the ASR is designed to double as a rear tie bar (not nearly as beefy as the tie i have)....and 3, simply to fill in the black spaces in lower rear. My car isn't a race car and i like to look at just as much as i like to drive it. So i intend to satisfy both wants.

And i dont know if you watch a lot of track racing but quite a few fwd cars go with smaller rear sways to help cornering in higher HP cars. Too much understeer is just as bad as tons of oversteer. Me personally, correcting oversteer is easier to handle. Everyone is different though.

hell no. I have a thing against other stock interior swapped into cars. And i hate leather, but i love to eat steak...go figure :what:
I think he is talking about ReedMann's hatch

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah shít i remember now!

It was Greyson(road pirate) that just got gsr leathers...

My bad..

Carry on

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just spent half an hr watching all your vids on youtube... looking into getting new lenses now... thanks. LOL

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha....i should do a new vid with the new lenses and my nex-5. Im always getting more and more things. Its an obsession.

i'll post some pics up in a few hours of the brace install and i also got my rear mud guards on.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doooo a viddddddddd =)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:

:ggeez,. that car handles so good i bet!,

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:

:ggeez,. that car handles so good i bet!,
Just feels like a super beefy rear tie bar with the way I have it. I think I'll be happy with some shock tower bars.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you make me want to order an sir lip, but i know it wont survive. ah decisions decisions

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you make me want to order an sir lip, but i know it wont survive. ah decisions decisions
It will survive. I cracked my front bumper with this lip on...the lip is fine as you can see. There are two cracked areas on the non OEM bumper

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where's the new vid d00d!!! Lol.... Loving the sway bar... What's next?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I take too much time to make a video. Maybe once I get more parts in. still waiting for my ctr headlights to come in. expected arrival is mid month. Besides that, trying to get my motor situation together

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It will survive. I cracked my front bumper with this lip on...the lip is fine as you can see. There are two cracked areas on the non OEM bumper
im more worried about it staying attached to the bumper, 300+ miles a week in PA. a whole lot of s**t to make it through. i broke my last mugen lip in multiple places and eventually in half

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im more worried about it staying attached to the bumper, 300+ miles a week in PA. a whole lot of s*** to make it through. i broke my last mugen lip in multiple places and eventually in half
It mounts with OEM hardware all along the front of the bumper and on the inside of both edges. It won't go anywhere. Your mugen lip didn't mount the same and hung extra low.