CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's almost baby time =)
YEAH BUDDY! We are scheduled to check into the hospital on monday, Sept 3rd.....so maybe that evening or the next day he'll be here!!!

....and we gave the hospital their damn money lol, so....

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did the maternity shoot this monday....here's a couple of shots

The goods =)

and my PYT =) Long rough road being on bed rest nearly the entire pregnancy but we made it to the final stretch (no pun intended)

:hi:

DMunny

VTEC WHORE
Did the maternity shoot this monday....here's a couple of shots

The goods =)

and my PYT =) Long rough road being on bed rest nearly the entire pregnancy but we made it to the final stretch (no pun intended)

:hi:
Child that's awesome congrats. Time to make a interior matching car seat. :-)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child that's awesome congrats. Time to make a interior matching car seat. :-)
Already have a Recaro baby seat. If anything, i need to upgrade from my buddy club bucket to something as baller as my son.
Congratz bro:D,i feel like everyone is having kids lol
Thanks!! yeah, a bunch of my friends are having kids too. Either the same month or just before or after. Its' crazy.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The shots looks great! Although I'm pretty sure they copied and pasted your avatar in one :P

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awwwwwwwah! She's so pretty! Loving the dress.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Just saw your pics on FB bro, and I must say yall are definitely a match made in heaven! Now lets keep the "diced pineapples" (Rick Ross) rated PG13 so you can get back on this hatch, lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The shots looks great! Although I'm pretty sure they copied and pasted your avatar in one :P
thanks. I did our photos....I tend to shoot my same side all the time lol. if it ain't broke, don't fix it right? lol

Awwwwwwwah! She's so pretty! Loving the dress.
=)

Just saw your pics on FB bro, and I must say yall are definitely a match made in heaven! Now lets keep the "diced pineapples" (Rick Ross) rated PG13 so you can get back on this hatch, lol
haha. I've been joking with her saying "we're just having this one and that's it.....look at my wallet.....its still empty" lol

felt weird to order something. couldn't remember my card number or log in info :(

K00PA

Registered VIP
haha. I've been joking with her saying "we're just having this one and that's it.....look at my wallet.....its still empty" lol

felt weird to order something. couldn't remember my card number or log in info :(
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: I bet she's like "ARE YOU SMOKING or JUST FLAT OUT CRAZY??"

Lol, not being able to remember your info?? Now thats when you know its bad/been too damn long :laugh:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
COngrats homie!

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Pics look awesome man! I know the due date is conning soon, before you know it, your boy will be helping you with the mods haha. Congrats again man

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
X2 on everyone havin babies. How are we not considered the new baby boomers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk