All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My only opinion against BRIDE seats is they are slowly developing a bad name and its not their fault. Fake brides are everywhere and it would be devastating for someone who has legit seats to be asked if they are real or not. Lots of OGs can tell right away but the younger people have no clue. Idk just my .02 great seats but I hate the fact there are so many fakes out there!

Totally not saying you would buy fakes but you've gotta understand where I'm coming from and im sure you do! :thumbup:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My only opinion against BRIDE seats is they are slowly developing a bad name and its not their fault. Fake brides are everywhere and it would be devastating for someone who has legit seats to be asked if they are real or not. Lots of OGs can tell right away but the younger people have no clue. Idk just my .02 great seats but I hate the fact there are so many fakes out there!

Totally not saying you would buy fakes but you've gotta understand where I'm coming from and im sure you do! :thumbup:
yeah I get you. That's part of the reason I got rid of my first molding plate. Minus the FRP, it's shaped pretty much spot on to a real one. Once I go Spoon, it'll be plain and clear with their extra curvy and bad fitting lips :cool: But you know me, if I can get my hands on some Spoon stuff, that'll be that.

Got my K-Tuned K24 upper coolant housing in and installed today and also threw in the K-tuned thermostat plug. I'm liking the changes.

upgrades much?

before

during

after. Put the tape to use on the two plugs and also threw some hondabond on this thing and just cleaned up whatever oozed out of the edges after I installed this piece. I didn't notice any kind of hondabond on the stock housing, but I figured I should, just in case.

bunch of obnoxious views because I find images like these useful when I look at other builds

overhead view

from the back. uber legit HMO stamp ftw

I noticed mine has a little "dimple" towards the front. Others I've seen doesn't have this. It doesn't go all the way through the aluminum though. :shrug:

thermostat plug

I like shiny things. I was too lazy to turn my motor to get decent shots of this installed

Gotta hit up Frank at Downstar for some more hardware because i'm hooked on it like crack and also I need to get my injectors or AC/PS delete knocked out. We'll see how the week goes.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn Child, your car is going to bad-ass when its complete.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, nice one with the simple green :cool:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I'm wondering how you are going to be when you drive the car after the swap. I can see it now I'm going to the store come back 10 minutes later freaks out over slight bit of dirt on motor

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm wondering how you are going to be when you drive the car after the swap. I can see it now I'm going to the store come back 10 minutes later freaks out over slight bit of dirt on motor
The same way I was with my old b16 swap. I just clean often. Since I was fudged into that swap, my LS blew, I just didnt have as much attention to the details beforehand. I started replacing bolts and pieces just the same as I am now.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love that thing. Haha. What harness did you have on it?
It was a stock harness that I slowly moved and rerouted as best as I could without completely taking it apart since I daily drove it. Once you separate a lot of the strangely joined sections and make them go directly to where they need to be, it looks much cleaner

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
It was a stock harness that I slowly moved and rerouted as best as I could without completely taking it apart since I daily drove it. Once you separate a lot of the strangely joined sections and make them go directly to where they need to be, it looks much cleaner
Haha. I can see that. What kind of power was it making?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. I can see that. What kind of power was it making?
skinny 2.25 intake, smashed 4-1 header and exhaust leak at the head, apexi ws2 exhaust and JDM P30 ECU, i layed down 156whp 111tq peak.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
skinny 2.25 intake, smashed 4-1 header and exhaust leak at the head, apexi ws2 exhaust and JDM P30 ECU, i layed down 156whp 111tq peak.
For what it is that's not bad for a stock motor.