CHILD's videos ****

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love these as always.

Man, I would love to get into filming :( I always have ideas.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
Yo Child, was gonna ask you what tires those are on your EK? I think that might be the next thang for me. Nice black rims and nice low profile tires. Maybe 16's but no bigger.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ so awesome! The camera captures insane detail and all the parts look great.

That crx in the meet vid was sick! It reminded me of my 2nd car! My first 2 cars were a red crx, and a baby blue crx! Wish I could find one :/

Oh yeah, subbed.
Thanks a lot. That crx is super clean. I saw it again not too long ago, still mint and he just switches up wheels.
Love these as always.

Man, I would love to get into filming :( I always have ideas.
Thank you. You should do it. HD dslr's are getting cheaper. It's a huge learning curve or a bank breaker for equipment to make it easier.

Yo Child, was gonna ask you what tires those are on your EK? I think that might be the next thang for me. Nice black rims and nice low profile tires. Maybe 16's but no bigger.
my current tires are 215/45/16. Ill be switching them out for some 205/45/16 in Yokohama s drives. The hatch had 205/50/15s

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="pre wekfest tx"]gSmeh-89DpA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="icb weighted shift knob and ktuned billet shifter"]6R7DVVZAYU8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="polishing ktuned #1of 5 raw fuel rail"]dzvdE572WUo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Ktuned billet shifter polished"]XIzhCZCw3Q0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Downstar engine and mount kits"]KFXndOf5V_I[/YOUTUBE]

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="Wekfest Tx 2013 teaser"]6keCTAM0Qt4[/YOUTUBE]

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i'm always late to the party. The hatch had such good paint. Do you mind posting the video you made about your lenses... I believe it was that one.

Last edited: