Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
always so stunning. so very jealous.
all it takes is alot of money!

EDIT: well on second thought...alot of blood, sweat, and tears also...oh and patience. and a bit of know-how too. ok im done.

ekstats21

5+ Year Member
ordered it off ebay...and the pics i took are kinda poopy. oh well here they come:

ugh i need a new camera...the interior is pretty bright at night. you cant really tell in these gay pics though :thumbdown
Looks nice..ballin interior!!did the climate controls take the 2 si neo wedge bulbs because from what I have heard the 98 climate controls take 2 #74 bulbs..I wana do it but I have to be complety sure of what im doing..and as far as recomendations would be get the mirrors but nothing knock off or just color match the stock mirrors..also a ctr wheel would look awsome in your black interior amber gauges and ctr carpet but you can't go wrong with the spoon wheel.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks nice..ballin interior!!did the climate controls take the 2 si neo wedge bulbs because from what I have heard the 98 climate controls take 2 #74 bulbs..I wana do it but I have to be complety sure of what im doing..and as far as recomendations would be get the mirrors but nothing knock off or just color match the stock mirrors..also a ctr wheel would look awsome in your black interior amber gauges and ctr carpet but you can't go wrong with the spoon wheel.
what i did...is buy the 99-00 climate control bulbs, and just take the amber condom off the bulb and place it on the bulbs in your 96-98 climate control =)

plus it matches my cluster perfectly =)

yeah if i dont get this spoon wheel tomorrow then ill probably look for a SRS EK9 wheel. who knows...im hoping for the spoon wheel though

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now let me have it hahah

ryanM

holy s**t thats a really expensive momo wheel.

especially a 360mm, thats going to feel like youre steering a bus

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i have a personal wheel now...and its not that bad. im sure the spoon wheel will be around that size..

i mean, if i dont like it i can always trade it for an ek9 wheel or something

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the OEM size like 370 or something? anything smaller than stock is great IMO

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
tomorrow is the local car show...so ive been busy all day cleaning the car.

here are a few pics...i also got new plates :cool:

i love this ass shot <3

and my friend let me borrow spoon mirrors for the show tomorrow!!!

more pics coming in a bit....

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
heres some randoms of me and my friend cleaning our cars =)

oh and i also picked up an obd2 ITR distributor today too!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awwww your friends car floats like mine =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks great...
i think those wheels would look good white....