Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't you just love it when you have a crapload of parts waiting to be installed? :D

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
thx dude...im rly looking into the oem lips fro my cqr they r expesivve but rare and i liek that. but dude ive been following ur build for somtime now.just registered yesterday.. but i have to say it is amazing i cant w8 for next week to be over i wanna see :Pit look. the anticipation is killing me...i cant imagine how ur doing..

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't you just love it when you have a crapload of parts waiting to be installed? :D
no, cause the parts are in my garage and not on my car :evil:

thx dude...im rly looking into the oem lips fro my cqr they r expesivve but rare and i liek that. but dude ive been following ur build for somtime now.just registered yesterday.. but i have to say it is amazing i cant w8 for next week to be over i wanna see :Pit look. the anticipation is killing me...i cant imagine how ur doing..
yeah next week will be very eventful, gonna put the new hood, fenders on, and get the car ready to go into paint...

on another note, my 21st birthday is in 3 days! (June 1st) WOOOHOOOOO :banana:

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
ride on dude happy birthday. its nice to know u can do a build and not b liek 30 i jsut turned 18 in the end of april a montha go actully ... insperation in the making keep it up dude =))

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ride on dude happy birthday. its nice to know u can do a build and not b liek 30 i jsut turned 18 in the end of april a montha go actully ... insperation in the making keep it up dude =))
thanks man! thanks for the nice comments...!

2 more days till im 21!! f**k yeah!!!

paint in 5 days!!!!!

found a base for my ctr wing! should be here in a few days!!!!

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
dont waste to much money on ur bday today..lol HAPPY BDAY.
on another hand
are u getting ur civic painted read again..or changing the color to somthing differnt

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it will be a very nice present to yourself to have your car painted...
happy birthday mang..

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dont waste to much money on ur bday today..lol HAPPY BDAY.
on another hand
are u getting ur civic painted read again..or changing the color to somthing differnt
keeping it roma red

I'm sure there will be new stuff today lol

happy birthday dude
only a oem pass. side fender i ordered lol...

it will be a very nice present to yourself to have your car painted...
happy birthday mang..
:thumbup:

car is coming along nice
Happy bday btw.
thank you all the for birthday wishes!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thank you

well guys....today is the day, ill be installing the rear bumper, hood, fender, and some other stuff to get the car ready for paint, ill also be taking the axle back off so they dont paint it :shock: lol

my CTR wing base should be here in a few days, and im getting the wing painted with the car...so itll go right on once the cars back from paint

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet! I can't wait! lol :thumbs up .... I don't know what I'd do if I got my car back and the axle back was painted.... I imagine I'd have too laugh lol

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok so here the low down, its a decision i made and i think its going to be for the better...

ok so, about a month ago when i went back to a 96 front end...the guy was like oh yeah minty front end, when we traded it was night...so i couldnt see that well. anyway, the passenger side fender is aftermarket, although it has no dents, its still aftermarket, the driver side fender is oem, but it has like....5 lil dents. and the hood. OMG. i cant even count how many dents there is....the car must have been through a hail storm. anyway, i picked up a new hood a while ago, and thats on the car now. as far as the fenders go, when i was going to get the car painted i was just going to have them fill all the dents on the driver side fender. and i wanted a new passenger side fender cause it was aftermarket and it fit like s**t. so i decided to order a oem fender from an ebay seller last week...got it in 2 days ago, and there was DENTS on it, after he told me there wasnt any, i put the fender on yesterday and it fit like s**t. so i broke down and bought OEM CTR fenders from password JDM yesterday. im just going to wait until they come in so i can throw those on the car, then get it painted. hopefully it should be next week...

on another note....found some f**king CTR WING BRACKETS!!!!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lesson learned: NEVER BUY FROM EBAY AGAIN!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yes...no more ebay for me.

heres a recap of the last week:

-ordered a ctr wing base (on its way)
-ordered iBuilt adjustable brackets for the ctr wing (on its way)
-ordered oem ctr fenders (on its way)
-getting my $ back for that stupid ebay fender...

on another note, might be ordering some thin side moldings here in a little bit...ill keep you all updated.

as soon as the ctr fenders come in, the car is going in for paint.

i just wanna get this over with...i feel like the whole process is just draggggging on