Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
thats on sick hatch! loved it with the black wheels but the 5lug conversion is nice too. about to check out you s2k now.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol thanks. loooking back i think the 5 lug itr wheels were the best ones

EJ6Shwag

This is soo dope, hopefully im picking up my first car on wednesday, EJ6 and same color ! i wanna do a k20a2 swap, or a K24 im not sure yet

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ this guy...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's nice to see there's people out there who are still appreciating the quality and hard work of this build. I miss you guys, but guess what? I still have the S2000 and i just picked up a Civic as a daily a few hours ago. I'll start posting on here again :thumbup:

the best part....its red!! hahaha

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my bad man.......i work 12 hour days and only have 2 days off a week so i spend the time i have to myself looking through the site dead tired n keep forgeting to look at the dates

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's cool bro!!!! Like I said earlier on this page it's nice to see there are people out there who are still finding their way into this thread. I just went through this build again, and I'm kind of depressed now. I really forgot how much time and effort I put into this car, there was so much attention to detail. I have an announcement to make though to you guys, I have a wonderful surprise for you all and will be posting a new "build" thread next week at some point. I will be catching everyone up on what I have been up to and I will be posting my new car and possibly cars...

Stay tuned...will post links.