Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
DUDE. for the last week ive been telling myself...its going to happen soon. i promise you guys.

i wanna start collecting parts, a few of my friends just boosted their cars recently, and im pissed cause im just still rockin a n/a jdm b16a :(

just keep a lookout bro...one day soon youll check this thread and see pictures of boost parts :cool:
Word. I just started my build for the D. just going with a 15g and some other goodies... cant wait to see your boost setup for the future man

EDIT: oh ya, some ballin ass headlights. pics

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and i just read the boost comment...get a tune at yosolo...hes in jersey also...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yes!!!!!!!

:domollama:rice
some pics of them on?
i put the plate on, the headlights wont go on until monday cause thats my next day off :/

Word. I just started my build for the D. just going with a 15g and some other goodies... cant wait to see your boost setup for the future man

EDIT: oh ya, some ballin ass headlights. pics
well good luck with it bro!!! and im excited to start thinking about what parts i want to go with, it will be sick.

aw dude im lovin these lightssss

oh and i just read the boost comment...get a tune at yosolo...hes in jersey also...
i was planning either them or jeff evans :cool:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey guys, just thought id let you know friday ill be ordering a rmf narrow header. i think for the price i will get the best gains...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow these EK9 headlights make the front end look sexy as f**k

ugh they way they flow with the hood and the ITR wheels...if only you guys could see it in person...im in love <3

now tell me that doesnt look f**king hot...UGH!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now put the stock hood with the hood mask on....

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean....im lovin it man

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks nice man. Si cluster replaced the CDM cluster eh? Better that way IMHO. I personally would hate having a KMH cluster just because I'm too lazy to read the smaller numbers for conversion.

I asked highway-star too but how hard was the install for the rear fog? Did you buy the one from jdmland? How much did you have to drill into the rear beam support? Pics would be more awesome than a description.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Front end looks sick, need some more shots of the whole car. The only thing I would do is get some amber corner bulbs.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Clean....im lovin it man
thank you sir! im lovin it too =)

you're f**king killing me :moon:
lmao! itll be soon i promise

Looks nice man. Si cluster replaced the CDM cluster eh? Better that way IMHO. I personally would hate having a KMH cluster just because I'm too lazy to read the smaller numbers for conversion.

I asked highway-star too but how hard was the install for the rear fog? Did you buy the one from jdmland? How much did you have to drill into the rear beam support? Pics would be more awesome than a description.
yeah si cluster replaced the el cluster...it was getting a pain everyone always thought i was speeding lol...i love the colors of the si cluster better..just how it looks overall. the rear fog was pretty simple actually...i took off the metal bumper tho. i actually found it on ebay. come guy from some random country was selling it lol i will get pics and a better description soon.

Front end looks sick, need some more shots of the whole car. The only thing I would do is get some amber corner bulbs.
thanks man pics will be up in a bit! the corner bulbs light up amber, the housing is just like...blue and orange..and some other i like how they look :cool:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok so...in preparation for the local car show this sunday i decided to thoroughly clean my engine bay today...i just finished up cleaned it realll good. and here are some pics of the hatchie!

i know i know i need to get more. im sure there will be a bunch of pics i will take of my car at the show...the car is super dirty and in no condition for a photoshoot atm

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You know what? I think some Spoon mirrors paint matched would look awesome on there. And leave the base black. *drools*