Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just waiting for the new parts...

Diggin the random "not really an update, update" and inclusion of a picture. It keeps the thread worthwhile by just adding a pic even if it only is a different angle of the car we've already seen. The hatch looks freaking awesome although personaly i would like to see the wing just normal and not flared up like that.
Can't wait to see the bbs's on with tires.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant wait to see some tires on them :thumbup:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When are you planning on putting tires on the BBS's and have them on the car?
Looks freakin' awesome.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok so i just got done working on the wheels, they arent professional...but i am happy with them for now. i still have to polish the cap bolts for one of the wheels. i took 800 grit wet sandpaper to the lips today, and finished with 2000 then i used the powerball and the liquid polish. i guess it came out ok. maybe when the winter comes is when ill fully do them like professional or something...anyway im getting the tires put on tomorrow...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just got done polishing the last 30 cap bolts...hope i never have to polish those f**kers again lol

anyway im going at like 9am to get my wheels/tires mounted =)

i will be doing my first professional shoot this sunday if everything goes as planned :thumbup:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yes, i am aware of that, but because this is MY build thread, i can say whatever i want.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lots of work going into the new wheels...looks good bro cant wait to see them mounted on the car!! w00t

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, i am aware of that, but because this is MY build thread, i can say whatever i want.
u know i was just kidding right?
i thought we had this uber awesome e-friendship that we could e-read each other e-minds, but i guess i was wrong..:kisskiss:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
u know i was just kidding right?
i thought we had this uber awesome e-friendship that we could e-read each other e-minds, but i guess i was wrong..:kisskiss:
yes i know you were being sarcastic...i was matching some of your sarcasm with some of my sarcasm ;)

so the wheels gave me numerous problems yesterday, and i was completely bummed...but today was a better day and some 8mm spacers ended up being my savior :D

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im waiting till the weather clears up so i can clean the car and take some pics...maybe tomorrow?

update: my aebs intake mani came in today =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was just gonna ask about that..
atleast u can post pics of that..