Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
because i dont feel like swapping out my axles and stuff for a H and i would rather just buy something that my car is ready for since im already b-series

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
Yeah I'm getting this skunk2 for 125CAD. It isn't the second version but for the price is good deal.... I need to look for good header prbably kiddracing from H-T...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats a GREAT header...i will probably be looking into the same

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
needs smog asap :[

running a little rich at 15mph @ 1.8k rpm, and would you know how to fix CEL 45? Fuel system running rich/lean, someones told me it was my cat.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, chris, you wanted pictures, heres one

i got rear ended on wednesday morning going to school. its in the body shop right now. They havent started on it yet. The insurance agent is working out the estimate the mechanic gave me. was hoping to pocket some of the money, but the agent dealt with this shop before. They do grade A stuff. Mechanics estimated 2.6k for it to be perfect again.

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats goin on bro!! noodler, i can see a 5 lug conversion =) haha .. show us pics when it gets out of the body shop!!!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats goin on bro!! noodler, i can see a 5 lug conversion =) haha .. show us pics when it gets out of the body shop!!!
haha definately. i'll stop thread jacking now :oops:

keeping the thread on track, thats a nice list on the iom site haha

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
is that a converted ej6 or an ek9? dude just get a new taillight and bumper...and have them do the body work only on the quarter panel so it doesnt cost as much...

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is that a converted ej6 or an ek9? dude just get a new taillight and bumper...and have them do the body work only on the quarter panel so it doesnt cost as much...
ej6 haha. not balla enough to have an ek9 the guy's insurance company is paying for it all. its at the body shop right now. they probably wont start work until tuesday or wednesday.